[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Fuck you, I liked it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Pokémon_Channel_Coverart.png (201 KB, 266x374) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_Channel_Coverart.png
201 KB, 266x374
ITT: Fuck you, I liked it
>>
File: Sonic_unleashed_boxart.jpg (32 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_unleashed_boxart.jpg
32 KB, 240x300
>>
M&L: Partners in Time
It was my first M&L so the difficulty and linearity weren't really things that bothers me. If anything it makes the other games in the M&L series seem babby tier in terms of challenge
>>
File: download (63).jpg (32 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
download (63).jpg
32 KB, 250x350
I liked it for 5 seconds... and picked it over San Andreas fucking kill me I am cringing still right now already had Vice City tho
>>
>>319391996
I liked it too, but it's the definition of a timewaster. How much it makes you watch the same shit over and over again is unbelievable.
>>
>>319393269
You can press L and then R to just skip a show's segment.
>>
THEY'RE THE PICHU BROTHERS BUT I'M SURE YOU KNEW THAT
>>
File: 1448806704748.jpg (8 KB, 175x231) Image search: [Google]
1448806704748.jpg
8 KB, 175x231
DaS2:sotfs
GTA5
MGS4
Fallout:NV
Fallout 4
Hey You, Pikachu!
SSX PS3
SSBB
Dying Light
Bloodborne
Hitman: Absolution

They're not the best in their series, but they're still good, regardless.

Fuck all y'all.
>>
>>319392078
This game gets more shit than it deserves. It's a solid 9 for me and while I understand that if they had just added more Day Sonic and removed the Werehog that it would've done better critically , the Werehog was sure as hell not as bad as people claim it was. This game had the best 3D Sonic gameplay in the series and saying Generations does is true now but it mostly came from Unleashed.
>>319392706
It was my first as well and I agree with you 100%. I can't be damned to finish SSS since it seems way too easy and I lose my interest really quick. The only thing I disliked about PiT was the final boss since it just seemed like an unreasonable difficulty spike even for a last boss
>>
>>319391996
that
Fallout 4
Halo Reach
>>
File: Resident_Evil_6_-_PS3_cover.jpg (103 KB, 834x960) Image search: [Google]
Resident_Evil_6_-_PS3_cover.jpg
103 KB, 834x960
One of the most incredible adventures. Had classic zombie and BOW. Loved how all the stories connect.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.