[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this guy create the BIGGEST shitstorm on /v/ if he gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: saltcraft.png (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
saltcraft.png
154 KB, 1280x720
Will this guy create the BIGGEST shitstorm on /v/ if he gets announced for Smash?
>>
No, I expect Sony fags shitpost a fuck ton and autistic faggots telling that they're gonna sell their wii u.

But then again. It's /v/
>>
>>319388765
People still play Smash?
>>
>>319388765
He's an incredibly popular character that would be revolutionary if he was added.
>>
>>319388765
das my nigga steve
>>
>>319389034
Yes.
>>
>>319389034
Do you not see the /v/kend tournies anon?
>>
>>319388765
I never even considered him, but that would be really great actually.
He'd easily be able to have a unique move set.

>Sword, Pick Ax, Shovel, Arrows, Hoe
>Potions
>Being able to place down a few different blocks

Also, his level could be kind of like the mario maker level, except Minecraft.

The only problem would be that his animations might look weird and off, but they managed to pull of Game & Watch
>>
>>319388765
It's not even a fucking game
>>
It would probably bring more rage than any previous announcement. I don't even mind the concept but he's super fucking ugly and I wish Notch wasn't such a lazy bastard that he somehow let "programmer graphics: the character" become something even resembling an icon.

Every other aspect of the character I'm mostly indifferent with.
>>
>>319390007
Just because you don't like minecraft does not mean its not a game
>>
Any non-video game character would cause a much bigger storm.

Is there any character that would cause a bigger storm than Goku? Other than Shrek
>>
>>319390089
What could you expect from Notch? He literally is an /r9k/ tier NEET that got extremely lucky.
>>
>>319390104
It's fucking computerized legos It's stupid, it attracts autism, it breeds failure
>>
I thinks he's still too young to get in just yet. Sakurai usually goes for the characters that have a big history behind them when it comes to third parties.
>>
>>319388765
Or even better animal crossing x mlp
>>
>>319390346
I'm well aware, I just still get mad whenever I think of the possibilities passed up simply so he could have more vacation days. He could have at least given up a few of those dollars out of the billions to keep an artist on the team so shit wouldn't look so ugly.
>>
>>319390638
A game like that would be every mlpfags dream come true, that and fucking their faggot ponies
>>
File: shrug.jpg (34 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
34 KB, 500x396
>>319390487
Just like Smash
>>
>>319388765
I don't know how they would make him fit well into the visual style of smash. I mean, at least Mr. Game and Watch is a silhouette, but this guy's purposely blurry low pixellation would stick out like a sore thumb
>>
File: 1438108775746.jpg (7 KB, 218x197) Image search: [Google]
1438108775746.jpg
7 KB, 218x197
>>319388765
>Another fucking swordman
>>
>>319390184
Miku
>>
File: 1365134039755.jpg (7 KB, 125x131) Image search: [Google]
1365134039755.jpg
7 KB, 125x131
>this character would be shit if it got into smash!!!
>character gets into smash
>woahh actually I think he looks cool sakurai is a god tier dev it actually makes sense that they chose him aren't you guys hype that you can fight with mario and mega man and this character in one game and that you were born to see this? xD

every time
>>
>>319388765
put him in just so we can have another dark skinned character. all we have is ganondorf and little mac and they made him paler for smash.
>>
>>319388765
Move list:
Knockback with sword
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.