[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donna Burke just tweeted this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 600x800
Donna Burke just tweeted this.
>>
>>319386089
Who?
>>
>>319386168
More like
Who[spoilers]OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>319386089

And?

What, is this supposed to entice more of you delusional faggots who honestly think there is something positive yet to come out of Konami?

It's over. The war has ended, and we lost. Move on and if you can't move on at least go back to playing the old games that you love so much.
>>
>Doing horror voice overs for a new game... Lots of different screams... Am scaring myself

>chapter 3
>>
>chapter 3
Why???
WHY?

GOD DAMNIT FUCK
>>
>>319386286
Literally no one said anything, he posted a tweet with no context.
>>
Quickly /v/, do your best to try and create the lyrics to the mandatory Donna Burke song that would have made it to Silent Hills.
>>
It's too late. If this is ever a fucking ruse, Konami, and Kojima by extension, has lost all the goodwill and relevancy MGSV ever had up to this point.
>>
We all know it, it's a sick and disturbing truth in the back of our heads.
>>
>>319386414
Donna Burke never sang for Silent Hill, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn did.
>>
YOU CANT HIROSHIMA THE KOJIMA
>>
>>319386559
Yea, and she sung under Akira Yamaoka's direction, who left the studio a long time ago. This was gonna be Kojima's SH, and he would have brought his own people. Thanks for ruining any potential fun dickhole.
>>
>>319386286
She's work for more than just Konami
>>
>>319386754
Yamaoka was allegedly working on Silent Hills.
>>
>>319387118
Who gives a fuck, it was just a dumb thing to see what dumbass lyrics /v/ came up with. But its ok, your autism needed to shine through.
>>
>>319386414
WOOOOOOAAAAAHH-HHHEEEEEEEEY
>>
>>319386414
Donna Burke would've voiced somebody in Silent Hills, like she did in 2
>>
Thing is MGSV's story is so shitty I wouldn't mind them getting a new writer, Kojima has clearly shit all over the series.

We need a JJ Abrams to take over for Lucas.
>>
Most likely Konami's next Silent Hill. At least it's reassuring there's Japanese on the script so it's not outsourced.

RIP Climax
>>
>>319386168
MIKE JONES
>>
>>319388254
YEAH! More Pachinko!
>>
>>319387890
>Big Boss is retconned to be a proud strong independent black woman who broke free of the oppressive slavery of Zero
>Solid Snake is retconned to be a white supremacist who kills himself at the end while Big Boss lives and becomes the president of the United States and opens up soup hotels for all PoCs of Color
>>
>>319386089
who the fuck is donna burke?
>>
>>319386089
/v/ - Twitter posts.
>>
File: I'veBeenWaitingForThisPain.jpg (33 KB, 445x356) Image search: [Google]
I'veBeenWaitingForThisPain.jpg
33 KB, 445x356
>>319386089
It's over guys, drop it. If something does happen of this chapter 3 stuff, fantastic, but we need to stop getting our hopes up over this.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.