[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS GAME FUCKING SUCKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: xenoblade_chronicles_x_01.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
xenoblade_chronicles_x_01.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
I'm 18 hours into the game so far and my experience so far has not been a pleasant one.

- The Opening in NLA drags on for soooo long, I lost count of how many times I got as far as maybe 10 steps before a cutscene kicked in during that whole chapter
- The music is so loud during cutscenes its impossible to hear the dialogue
- Text so small its hard to see
- Tatsu ... fuck that thing
- Being unable to progress the story until you've done a set of fetch quests or affinity missions (which are more glorified fetch quests) is terrible padding.
- Being locked into affinity missions that give you vague objectives, (This has happened to me at least 3 times now, Twice I had to grind just to get the item I needed)
- Actually you know what? The quests just flat out suck
- Strong concept wasted on dull execution, as the story pretty much resorts to "Find the all important Mcguffin"
- The villains suck, they're practically evil for the sake of being evil, and some of the generals are so cringeworthy.
- The plot twist in chapter 5 doesn't change any urgency of the matter seeing as we already knew the percentage countdown was dropping to something bad, plus it completely undermines a whole lot of previous story threads.
- The lack of a physical manual for a game that demands that you "read the manual"
-The lack of being able to organise your inventory

Seriously how can anyone defend this game? Yes its got a pretty world, but that doesn't excuse all the other issues that it has. And its certainly nowhere near the standards of Xenoblade on the Wii.
>>
Oh and I almost forgot, the main avatar being silent the whole way through despite having 6 different voice options per gender (though that just goes to show how forgettable he is)
>>
>>319381504
>There are over three threads saying the exact same thing
Why is /v/ so goddamn narcissistic and boring.
>>
>>319382002
Maybe because /v/ is waking up, unlike the diehard Nintenfags
>>
>>319382002

maybe because the game is too fucking boring.
its an mmo experience without it being MMO, what bothers me the most of this game is the fucking gameplay . fucking MMO animations and sponge enemies , its not fucking fun to have 3 mins battlers everytime where you dont feel you are actually doing something to the enemy because they dont actually react to whatever you are doing by flailing your weapons.
>>
- It is kinda long.
- Never a problem for me, just lower the music if you can.
- You must have bad eyesight
- Not a valid point, hes most likely meant to be annoying.
-You're right but without these you wouldn't see nearly as much of the world as your supposed too.
- This is by the best point you've made.
- Kinda, the only good thing is the story itself each mission.
- I wouldn't say it was executed poorly, maybe it was not what you were expecting so you started to dislike it.
- Goetia (however you say it) wasn't bad but definitely could have used some improvement.
- Just because you already knew what it was doesn't mean its a bad plot twist.
- The manual is literally there when you press start, how could you complain about that?
- I wish we could.
>>
>>319382739
>Never a problem for me, just lower the music if you can.
Theres no audio sliders to lower the music
>Not a valid point, hes most likely meant to be annoying.
Just because its intentional doesn't make it clever
>The manual is literally there when you press start, how could you complain about that?
Because I actually want to PLAY the game WHILE using it as a guide, or at least have a 2nd person guide me through it.
>>
>>319382179
>/v/
>ever waking up
Cry me a river, that isn't ever gonna happen. You can just go over to those threads and complain over there.
>muh nintenfags
>nintendrones btfo xDDD
This board is so fucking two sided, no middle ground whatsoever. You fedora-tipping fags and hipsters will do anything just to feel like a special snowflake on this shitty board. Literally nothing on this board is anything but mainstream garbage. This board is filled to the brim with excessive negativity and retarded memes. How boring can you faggots get?
>>
Why are research probes not buyable?
>>
your only valid point is the music thing.

I mean goddamn I can't fucking hear shit sometimes.
>>
>>319383409
To encourage exploration and prevent people from accessing the best ones until they reach a high enough BLADE rank. So gameplay pacing.
>>
>>319384427

Well I'm SOL on getting to Chapter 4 then.
>>
>>319381504
tl;dr version
>I'm a faggot at this game and can't git gud or adjust volume settings
Tatsu I agree with. He's in EVERY FUCKING SCENE.
>>
>>319385083
fag
>>
/m/fags will take whatever they can get
>>
>>319381504
timestamp or u r just shitposting fag
>>
>>319381504

I was expecting there to be ab actual game manual in the case, from what I saw on 4chain.

I bought the game today, and there is NO manual, instead there is an insert telling you how to get to the in game manual.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.