[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you enjoying the Uncharted 4 Beta?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: uncharted_4_drake_smile.0.0.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
uncharted_4_drake_smile.0.0.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
Are you enjoying the Uncharted 4 Beta?
>>
Don't call me a beta you faggot
>>
>>319377878
Don't call me ? you meanie
>>
Besides some connection issues i'm having it's pretty fun
>>
How about you check this 7
>>
>>319377878
why would a movie have a beta?
>>
No, not really. It's not very good. I expected a lot better and the changes and things I'm seeing make me worried for the rest of the game.
>>
File: 1424660889532.jpg (731 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
1424660889532.jpg
731 KB, 708x1000
The only reason I play Uncharted online is for the co-op
>>
It looks like they added shitty elements from TLoU multiplayer into an Uncharted multiplayer.
>>
Not enough PoC to play as.
>>
That fact it isn't being discussed is proof PCshits run this board.
>>
>>319379235
You didn't really need proof of a already known fact

And the Reddit crowd is also making this place worse
>>
>>319377878

I really am. The fluidity of the combat is pretty fucking amazing; Naughty Dog have come in leaps and bounds from Uncharted 1. You can tell they're integrating elements from TLoU, but I don't think they're taking ENOUGH from it. I wish there was more emphasis on team work like there was in TLoU. At the moment theres a lot of run and gun faggots due to the mystical which gives you sanic speed. That shit needs to go.
>>
>>319379235
More like Nintendoofuses.
>>
>>319380043
This is the myth, but the reality is PCshits.
>>
>>319380114

Stop projecting. I usually play on PC, but I also have a PS4 for exclusives just like Uncharted 4. The people who shit this board up are the people who shitpost rather than discussing games, which is exactly what you're doing. Stop being a part of the problem.

>>319379739 is me, btw. Discuss tha gaem.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.