[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 438x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 438x336
>SAVE ME DADDY! DONT LET ME DIE HERE IN THE INSTITUTE!

Did you save him /v/?
>>
Why would I save it?
>>
No, because making a synth of my dead son was stupid as fuck.
>>
no i got burnt out on the game and stopped playing
>>
>>319376616
I told him kids can't die in bethesda games.
>>
>>319376616
>son

If it was a daughter, I would've.
>>
File: [SEMEN EXTRACTION INTENSIFIES].gif (3 MB, 357x340) Image search: [Google]
[SEMEN EXTRACTION INTENSIFIES].gif
3 MB, 357x340
>Tfw you can't kill your own son and basically tell the main story to fuck off.
>>
>>319376616
fuck no.

synth scum needs to be eradicated
>>
>>319376616
>yfw when he was the real shaun and father was just some institute cunt.

>>319377220

The squires on the prydwen went down with it. They dead.
>>
>>319376616
>Railroad nigger won't let you leave him behind if you get their ending
Another reason not to side with the railroad.
>>
>>319377278
I shot Shaun in his face the second I saw him and actually killed him. I was kind of surprised they let me do that.
>>
>>319377278

Are you retarded? You can shoot him the second you meet him.
>>
>>319377347
>Actually siding with the Niggeroad.
>Not siding with the Bros of Steel.
>>
File: 1441065602277.jpg (90 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1441065602277.jpg
90 KB, 480x360
>>319377404
>>319377419
Fuck really? Guess I gotta roll back to a 8 hour old save now because I hate Bethesda's storytelling that much.
>>
>>319377481

But the Bros of steel are all dead.
>>
>>319377648
You seriously didn't try shooting or attacking him?
I made a quick save because that was the first thing I wanted to try out.
>>
I kept him despite doing a BoS run. He makes me cool shit out of junk and calls me dad more often than he calls me mom.

Companion mod when, I want to raise hell with my son.
>>
>>319376616
Wouldn't it be an astroboy situation where you realize that after 10 years he is not growing up and you realize that he was never your son.
>>
>>319376616
>Shaun: "Synths are just soulless machines. They don't have any actual thoughts, emotions or personality."

>Shaun: "Please save this tasteless replica of your now-dead son and let him have a life of his own. I magically think synths are people now for some reason, even though it goes against everything I've said before."

Fallout 4 has shit writing? You don't say...
>>
>>319378664
Just give him a jet pack, some guns, and lazers for a good measure and allow him to fight the mutants of the waste land
>>
I took him. Already got a synth wife, might as well get her a synth kid.
>>
>>319376616
Its a machine, not a person.
>>
>>319379250
That would actually make a fun fallout game. You are a synth always questioning purpose and on the run from the BoS. You slowly can upgrade your mechanical parts justifying how op and important you will be in the game.
Too bad that the writing will be shit because Betheda.
>>
>>319380134
*bethesda! Shit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.