[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know that The Boss is the final fight in MGS3. Is the game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: mgs3.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mgs3.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
I know that The Boss is the final fight in MGS3.
Is the game ruined for me?
>>
no, it's pretty obvious after the first couple of hours.

it's all about the journey
>>
>>319367826
No. Play MGS3.
>>
no it's pretty obvious from the beginning I guess

MGS3 isn't really a spoiler-sensitive story
>>
No. It's obvious she'll be the final boss or near enough from the first hour.
>>
No, but knowing that she allows you to kill her for the good of the country, and Eva betrays you at the end might.
>>
File: 1413883762106.png (362 KB, 446x483) Image search: [Google]
1413883762106.png
362 KB, 446x483
>>319367826
Not really since you figure that shit out in like 30 minutes. Get off of here and play the damn game already
>>
>>319367826
Why would you come here to say that knowing that /v/ loves to spoil important shit?
Just leave and keep playing the game
>>
The final boss is Ocelot
>>
>>319367826
No. Play the game.
>>
After the Virtuous Mission it becomes apparent you have to kill her. It's literally your mission.
>>
File: What I played - MGS2.jpg (263 KB, 988x1376) Image search: [Google]
What I played - MGS2.jpg
263 KB, 988x1376
>>319367826
>>
>>319367826
Eva's the Chinese spy and Ocelot was supposed to be your CIA double agent that was supposed to help you.

Now I've ruined it for you
>>
>>319367826
Not really, she makes no secret of where she stands. You're a fucking idiot if you continue reading this thread until someone does ruin it all for you.
>>
>>319367826
not even fucking close
>>
Killing her is your mission for 90% of the game.
>>
There's more than that actually

There's a lot more ruses

especially what you learn about the boss after beating her

Quick tip Your suppossed to let Ocelot shoot you with the blank gun
>>
>>319368329
Other than Ocelot being totally gay for Snake, it's pretty apparent he has reasons to be on your side.
>>
>>319367826
No, Snake. I told you, your friend from one day can very well be your enemey the next day
>>
>You'll never get to play mgs3 for the first time ever again

I fucking envy you op. Go and have a good time with one of the all time classics
>>
>>319367826
No it's a crazy adventure with a bunch of fucking superpowered weirdos
>>
>>319367826
Ocelot is ADAM
>>
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
Keep an eye out for skull face. He's hiding in various places throughout the game.
>>
>>319368183
>not Eva's snatch
>>
>>319367826
Boss is the MRRRREOWther of Ocelot.

No seriously, get out OP.
>>
Just play the game retard
>>
>>319368101
Nice going
>>
>literally called the boss
no shit anon
>>
>>319367826
Nah bro, but it will be ruined for you once you realize it controls like dogshit.
>>
>>319367826
Nah, the game basically tells you that she is within the first hour.

Still play it. It's a great game.
>>
>>319367826
They fucking tell you that right after the prologue.

Only thing that would ruin it is knowing how to use that dumbshit parry system.
>>
>>319368857
Did you know they released a patch for the HD versions where he can be seen at certain parts?
>>
>Ocelot was literally a triple agent

>Rusing Volgan

>As well as rusing Eva and taking the real one
>>
>>>>>>People actually fought Boss with CQC

Casuals
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.