[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4 or Witcher 3 on [Spoiler]PS4[/SPOILER]?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: fallout-4-vs-witcher-3-war.jpg (74 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
fallout-4-vs-witcher-3-war.jpg
74 KB, 640x350
Fallout 4 or Witcher 3 on [Spoiler]PS4[/SPOILER]?
>>
>>319363198
Play the GOTY obviously you fucking nerd

Fallout is for normies and faglords
>>
>>319363198
Witcher 3 is a lot better in my opinion and you can get it cheaper now. I played both of them on PC so I'm not sure how either performs on consoles.
>>
Fallout 4 if you want a game you won't stop playing after the first playthrough, Witcher 3 if you want a movie
>>
>on [Spoiler]PS4[/SPOILER]?

I would expect nothing less from a sonygger
>>
>>319364530

You mean a game you'll stop playing after the first playthrough right?
>>
>>319365186
I'm on my second character, 10 hours in. Probably 70 hours total time played
>>
File: 1413346100158.jpg (357 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1413346100158.jpg
357 KB, 1280x960
>fallout 4
>good combat
>horseshit dialogue/writing

>witcher 3
>horseshit combat
>good dialogue/writing

I don't know which one I'd go with for sure. Though, I have a higher played time in Fallout than I do the Witcher.
>>
>>319365790

I put in around 60+ hours into a character, I'm going to wait for proper mods because even with guns I doubt my run would change much.
>>
>>319365980

and yeah I pretty much burned myself out with that one character, did most of the quests, lots of dungeons, everything just feels the same. I'd invest more time in settlements, but there's really no incentive to.
>>
File: 26.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
26.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
I haven't even beaten the game yet and i'm losing interest in doing sidequests, it's pretty and all and im definitely going to finish the main quest but it doesn't seem like there's much incentive to explore anymore once you get past a certain point

can't say anything about fallout 4 but i'm probably never going to play it, releasing a broken ass game isn't charming, it's lazy and shouldn't be encouraged
>>
they all shit
>>
>>319365937
gracias senorita skeletoni
>>
I've put at least 3 days into 4 and haven't played witcher 3 at all but I'm sure it's better.

All I know is I like Shani.
>>
>>319366158
If only the map was 38 times larger and the skybox 7 times higher

And a super high level geralt hits mythic level power
>>
>>319363198
bloodborne because it was the only game deserving of goty.
>>
>>319366571

if only the map was as large as it appeared without invisible walls 50 miles from the map border :^)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.