[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nuclear Throne came out. Is it worth buying? Also Nuclear Throne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: Newart.png (601 KB, 1004x626) Image search: [Google]
Newart.png
601 KB, 1004x626
Nuclear Throne came out. Is it worth buying?

Also Nuclear Throne thread I guess.
>>
File: AY7fNaN.png (175 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
AY7fNaN.png
175 KB, 658x658
>>319362680
>Is it worth buying?
Yes
>>
Where's a Pepe version of Fish. I know one of you memsters have done it. I know it must exist. I want to look upon it.
>>
>>319364278
Go ask Reddit.
>>
Okay, I got one more question. How's the multiplayer? I can convince some friends to buy it if its interesting enough, so I'd like to hear your opinion.
>>
Ish. Early game sucks, because you suck. Midgame is insanely fun. Endgame sucks, because it sucks.

>>319365704
Local only. Also a clusterfuck due to the insanely small screensize and fucky gamepad controls.

Not worth it at all for that aspect.
>>
>>319365968
Ugh, that sucks. I guess I'll give it a try because I'm bored as fuck.
>>
it's a very cool game

vita version isn't great as of right now
>>
> Insult gamers
> They still buy my games
good goys!
>>
>>319371797

>Get the game from a /v/ trade thread for bundle scraps
>It's pretty good, rack up 10-15 hours so far

They got me anon. THEY DONE GOT ME.
>>
>>319369004
I'm gonna chime in and say the PS4 version isn't great either. If you're getting the game, get the PC version. They really obviously had to hit a deadline for Sony and it shows.
>>
>Still not good enough to get to loop 2 for golden nuke launcher hunting

Fuck I want one so bad but I always die on loop 1, game is so hard.
>>
I dont know but the cresdits song is pretty good
>>
>>319371910
I also want to play it, but I don't want to give money to that guy.
I got a bunch of other games to play too though so it's ok.
>>
>>319362680
what is bill cipher doing in this game
>>
>>319371797
if i ever made a video game i'd insult the normalfag SJW playerbase all fucking day, while calling most people on 4chan cockgurgling faggots

because you are
>>
>>319371797
what happened?
>>
>>319372445
If you don't want to give them money then pirate it.
>>
>>319372445
>I don't want to give money to that guy.
Man, poor JW, he probably hates Rami as well. It's clear that they aren't even friends.
>>
File: Demoman takes skill.webm (3 MB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
Demoman takes skill.webm
3 MB, 1360x768
>>319362680
You decide OP

I personally enjoy it a lot.
>>
>>319373470

Oh shit, you can beat 1-1 without taking damage? What sorcery is this?
>>
>>319373618
It's supposed to be a joke on how comically easy the game starts out before scaling up.
>>
My roommate was playing it and I hopped on for some co-op
The rationing of guns and ammo doesn't seem well balanced for multiplayer and half of the character abilities are useless, but the game is still hella fun
>>
>>319373780

But the easy start makes sense, anon. That's where you see what guns and perks you get offered and make your first steps toward deciding a build.
>>
>>319362680
>11.99
>Was 14.99 during early access

What niggers.
>>
>>319373780
Anon, the beginning of the game is easy, but it's kind of unfair when you start off with a fucking 1 shot kill weapon.
>>
>>319362680
I've played it for a few hours, it's ok and moderately entertaining but for what it is, i'd consider it overpriced.
>>
>>319372445
What did that guy do?
>>
>>319374486
Rami Ismail or whatever is just a faggot in general.
Full on 'I won't hire white men' assmad SJW.

Cries a lot about the struggles of being a pretty successful indie dev too.
>>
It's not worth it IMO. And I have like 50 hours in it since I bought it a few years back. I actually regret buying it and playing it for those 50 hours. The game is pretty shallow and doesn't get that much better. Only buy it if you're absolutely bored of everything else and you have literally nothing to play.
>>
File: Campfire.gif (143 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
Campfire.gif
143 KB, 500x487
I've put a decent amount of time into it, i'd say its worth it.
Post mains
>>
>>319375208
Nothing beats Crown of Guns Robot.

There are some close seconds though like Crown of Blood Melting.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (68 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
68 KB, 1280x719
>>319362680
The game used to be good, then they released a patch that added loads of artificial difficulty bullshit that can't really be predicted to the game just to make it "hard" and now it's terrible.

Basically the same thing thta happened to Darkest Dungeon
>>
Could someone please explain to me why the Proto Chest exists? Aside from Frog, obviously.

It seems like you have two situations where you get one.

>Oh wow! I have this really cool gun! Better dump it for a shitty gun so I can use this on a later run. I wonder if this run will get fucked up because I just threw away my best weapon...
or
>Alright! That cool gun I stashed away earlier! I can take it and replace it with a shitty gun, but then again it I get a bad enough level RNG...
>>
>>319375514
Pick up lategame weapons nerd. There's a reason they exist. Stop using the laser rifle the whole game even if the way it works IS broken. Weapons like Super Flak Cannon can just wipe entire hordes safely.
>>
Where are the Pepes, anon. Where are the Pepes.
>>
>>319375636
Pretty sure he's talking about the vans, in edge cases they sometimes spawn on top of you or in situations where you can't really deal with them ex: you are using a hallway as cover and there's a group of gold snowtanks.
>>
File: yvyc_gif2.gif (473 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
yvyc_gif2.gif
473 KB, 500x491
You think they'll ever add playable Cuz? He seems cute
>>
>>319362680

wait for xmas sale pham
>>
>>319375861
He's a gamer god so maybe reward for looping on hard mode.

I hope they add some stupid way to unlock Big Dog again, that April fools was hilarious.
>>
>>319376531
I wish all bosses were playable, even if just for April fool's day.
how would playable technomancer work?
>>
>>319376686
>Technomancer

Man, it would be nice to get that far but even when I loop the RNG isn't nice enough to grace me with weapons that can handle looping.
>>
>>319362680
>Nuclear Throne came out.
Wha the hell?! Really?! YEEEEAH!!!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.