[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me /v/ I bought this fucking controller to use w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 61UjxLUnCRL._SL1084_.jpg (73 KB, 1084x939) Image search: [Google]
61UjxLUnCRL._SL1084_.jpg
73 KB, 1084x939
Please help me /v/
I bought this fucking controller to use with Smash (I'm a Peach main that's why it's pink) but apparently it's supposed to be connected to a Wii remote and then to the Wii U through that or some shit so I've basically got a fucking wired wireless retard controller.

What I need help with is finding basically the opposite of this

http://www.amazon.com/Mayflash-GameCube-Controller-Adapter-Wii-Nintendo/dp/B00YH3NWTW/ref=lp_3555833011_1_13?srs=3555833011&ie=UTF8&qid=1449540563&sr=8-13

There's the Classic Linker but apparently that shit doesn't work well. Plus if I return it I'm gonna have to pay a restocking fee. Am I fucked? I can't use the Wii remote bullshit because at comps wireless controllers are b&.

Pls help
>>
If you're too retarded to do any research then tournaments are the last place for you.
>>
>>319362564

Just buy a normal GameCube controller and swap the shells. Take the casing off the pink one and put it on the interior mechanical parts of the actual GameCube controller.
>>
you could not have bought a more hideous controller holy shit it looks like faded puke with bits of vegetables in it
>>
>>319363265
just kididng ;)
>>
Why did you buy that piece of shit? It isn't even a real GC controller; it has Classic Pro buttons and sticks. Get a real GC controller senpai.
>>
>>319363141
1v1 me in FD faggot

>>319363156
That sounds like a good idea. Will try
>>
>nintendo
why they couldnt just make a straight wireless gamecube controller for the wii u is baffling
>>
HEY! I'm walking here!
>>
File: Sad Lucas.png (182 KB, 600x625) Image search: [Google]
Sad Lucas.png
182 KB, 600x625
>>319362564
I...I bought a yoshi one once...it fucking broke, the R and L buttons came off. Dear god this thing is a pile of shit, I feel so sorry for you. Return it, get whatever money back for it you can.
>>
File: wii cube.png (595 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
wii cube.png
595 KB, 1000x1000
I wonder why no one hasn't just modded or produced a Wii U Pro Controller that looks like a fucking Gamecube Controller. It'd have the form factor of a GC controller with the benefits of a modern controller like clickable sticks, a ZL button, a micro usb port, and bluetooth compatibility. It'd be like a Smashfags wet dream come true and sell like hotcakes not to mention perfect for emulation without having to download weird drivers that either fuck up HID drivers or are only compatible with Dolphin.
>>
File: 1356387657057.png (620 KB, 1277x939) Image search: [Google]
1356387657057.png
620 KB, 1277x939
>>319362564
>This is the neo-Nintendo audience
>>
>>319362564
I had a mario red one, by the second month the sticks were peeling off and the a button stuck.
While it last it does work fine, but it feels cheap.

If you did Wii mini, which I doubt, or have Wii VC, its better to only use it then and buy a Pro for Smash.

For the Wiimote I bought a Rock Candy, then realized was no good and got an actual wiimote and nunchuck.

tl dr: buy originals from nintendo, will feel better and will last waaaay longer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.