[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things that made you drop the game >can't romance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 447ea5a475be.jpg (172 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
447ea5a475be.jpg
172 KB, 1440x900
ITT: Things that made you drop the game

>can't romance Sis in Alpha Protocol
>>
Why would you want to romance Sis when you can romance Mina?
>>
>>319360975
>cant get through the first 30 min
>>
File: SIE table scene.jpg (239 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SIE table scene.jpg
239 KB, 1920x1080
>>319361101

While I respect your opinion, please allow me to humbly present a viewpoint on the contrary. Mina is an ugly twink-eyed cunt and Sie's russian seductiveness absolutely trumps her.

Also, this scene was pure boner fuel. https://youtu.be/c1xHSeZqLpY
>>
My fav character in this game, what a total cutie.
>>
>>319360975

>tell the bitch to fucking justify herself trying to jump me on this boat
>she doesnt say a fucking thing
>[execute]
>never got why albatross was pissy about it until a few playthroughs later
>>
>>319360975

>yfw you cannot make her teen pregnant and then fuck off
>>
>>319361101
If you romance Mina does she still doublecross you?
>>
>>319361725
While I respect your opinion, please allow me to humbly present a viewpoint on the contrary. SIE is a fucking man with tits.
>>
>>319363863

Damn, sorry about your bad taste amigo.
>>
>>319363532
She triple crosses. She fucks you over, than both lets you go and fucks the villains over.
>>
>game exhorts you to turn up the radio
>you cannot give it some more, despite its need for music
Why even mention it then?!
>>
She was in one scene in my game and never appeared again.
>>
>>319363532
>>319364061
I don't remember any double crosses from her.

She helps you out for the entire game, is on your side when Alpha Protocol double crosses you, gets held hostage during the assault on Alpha Protocol for being on your side, and then kills the faux reporter who double crosses you at the end of the game.
>>
>>319360975
She's like 15 years old, and Thornton is like 30. Most normies don't find this as a good pairing.>>319360975
>>
>>319364632

romance is not quite what I want with her, I want romance like the other women, ie bang her once and then bounce.
>>
File: Over_the_Shoulder_view.jpg (76 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
Over_the_Shoulder_view.jpg
76 KB, 640x512
>piss ugly
>boring gameplay
>protag sounds soulless
>game shoves some chick's tits in your face within the first 5 minutes and then asks you to bone her when you don't even know who she is
i'll probably come back to it some day
>>
File: 300x.jpg (7 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
300x.jpg
7 KB, 300x225
>>319360975
Seriously? I just killed that bitch the third time she didn't say who she was working for or who set the hit. Fucking punk.
>>319361101
Fucking double crosser bitch. Pulled a bullet in her head as thanks for the little mix up in the middle east.
>>319364550
Gee I wonder who ordered that air strike after I had secured that muslim.
>>319361725
That tuna smelling granma she-demon whore?
>>
>>319365069
>Witcher 1
>Piss ugly
>>
>>319365098
>Gee I wonder who ordered that air strike after I had secured that muslim.
It's been years since I played, was that her? I just remember it being Alpha Protocol in general, not a specific person. She keeps helping you right after that moment in any case though.
>>
>>319365209
it doesn't have any kind of style to it, it just looks like another generic vaguely european RPG
>>
>no turn based combat in ff7
going to save money in the long run form not having to spend 500+ dollars on one game being split into many episodes for a lazy cash grab
>>
>>319365069
I've tried to play it several times and each time as soon as I finished the introduction and got to the first town I could already no longer stomach it.

>>319365209
It's fucking hideous.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.