[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Save Chrono Trigger! Vote in Gamefaqs' Best Game Ever Poll.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: froggy.png (91 KB, 318x167) Image search: [Google]
froggy.png
91 KB, 318x167
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/bge20_vote

Change the future for the better.
>>
>>319357837
Good morning Anon
>>
but that game is bad
>>
But this is the greatest game of all time
>>
playing this now should I do the side quest or just confront the black omen
>>
>>319357837
No, it doesn't matter and your autism is not my concern.
>>
>>319357837
fuck no voting melee hate that overrated shit called ct there are much better rpgs on snes
>>
>LttP beat DS

Didn't expect that.
>>
>>319360390
It was like 70% against 30%
>>
>>319360390

On gamefaqs, that was the expected result. All people are talking about now is the inevitable Melee/Undertale rally war
>>
>>319360078
Do all the sidequests. They all give good stuff, besides they are almost all fun anyway.

If you haven't done the sunstone quest, and you are having trouble with the boss, make sure to get the Red plate and red vest.

I can't remember which pendant chest its in, but make sure you find it in the past, activate it but don't open it, then go to the future and grab it. Then go back to the past and grab the one there. If you don't activate it in the past first, you just get 2 vests instead of one plate and one vest. Perfectly useful for those specific fights where you need elemental protection, but still its nicer to have the plate.

But yeah, do all the sidequests before tackling the Black Omen. Its the final dungeon and leads straight into the final battle with Lavos, though technically you can leave after finishing it then replay it in an earlier time period, though xp aside theres no reason to do that since I believe the final boss of the Black Omen can only be fought once.
>>
>>319357837
but its not
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.