[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone even care about Half-Life 3 anymore? I loved HL2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Does anyone even care about Half-Life 3 anymore?
I loved HL2 when it first came out and it was my video game for a few years but since then so much time has passed that i don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>319354297
Its never coming

Sorry Valveians.
>>
No, it is basically duke nukem forever at this point.
>>
I just want a L4D3.

but hl3 is cool I guess
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtI5HM7GVGY

>make 4 games in a series
>ends in a cliffhanger

What the fuck Valve?
>>
File: 1402847097212.jpg (54 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
1402847097212.jpg
54 KB, 449x642
I'm not actively hyped for HL3, and don't really think about it too much. However, if it were to be released tomorrow, I would definitely buy it.

I feel like a lot of people are in the same boat as me when it comes to HL3
>>
Yeah it's dead right now but u kno valve is gonna make a big hype update and announcement when they're ready to release it.

they're probably trying to make it one of the first VR headset games. they've been trying to work with that technology a lot, and Half-Life in VR would be pretty balling.
>>
File: 1435628362917.png (70 KB, 175x158) Image search: [Google]
1435628362917.png
70 KB, 175x158
>>319357151
>but u kno

Please end your life.
>>
I've recently played the second episode, and I found it rather exhausting and tedious.
Can't wrap my head around all the hype surrounding HL series.
So no, I don't give a fuck about HL3
>>
File: WWJ.jpg (318 KB, 656x967) Image search: [Google]
WWJ.jpg
318 KB, 656x967
I did have hype, but not really anymore. I hope they actually release it one day though
>>
>>319354297
DUDE GRAVITY GUN LMAO
>>
>>319354498
Well let's see, DNF took 15 years to come out, what year are we up to for HL3? 8?
>>
No, I don't even care anymore. And its going to be shit regardless because it won't live up to the hype
>>
>>319354297
Why didn't they release it and get it over with? They waited too fucking long.
>>
I personally don't care and to be honest I really don't think the target audience cares anymore either. Valve hasn't released a Half-Life game since 2007. Think about that, it's been 8 years, even if people were teenagers they're adults now either in college or even out of college, working, living lives.

Half-life 3 isn't coming out, ever - and not because it has an insurmountable amount of expectations built up around it, but because new gamers born into TF2, CS:GO, L4D, Dota 2 have never heard of Half-Life and those who grew up playing it did just that, they grew up and are no longer part of Valve's target demographic.

Half-Life made like a radiation and decayed.
>>
>>319354297
I tired of getting jerked off and having Valve stopping right before climax.

STOP FARTING AROUND GABE AND TELL US IF IT IS BEING MADE OR NOT.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.