[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Destiny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: taken-king4.jpg (420 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
taken-king4.jpg
420 KB, 1920x1080
Forgot I bought this on last weeks PSN sale, how is it? About to finish downloading it.
>>
>>319354036
its alright i guess

without friends its fun for a little while

with friends it can last awhile, assuming your friends can raid and do trials
>>
>>319354036

Much better than the release, but it still suffers from end game RNG shit. Fun for a while, but it's still meh. bungie and activision really fucked up destiny too much
>>
It's essentialy crack for your console. You'll love everything about it , want nothing more than it, and then they'll take ALL your Shit from you, knock your level down, raise the cap, render everything in the entire game useless and leave you high and dry like a raped tranny on a Tuesday in Illinois, Pretty cool gunplay tho.
>>
>>319354036
You're gonna get mostly shitposting for this thread, but
It's a pretty great game that can feel alittle grindy if you don't have friends to play with. however you may feel about the vanilla story, the game really starts at 20. Raids are god tier gameplay so bring some friends or find them
>>
>>319354514
to add on to that, It has amazing gunplay and pretty cool lore if you look for it. Very underrated game
>>
>>319354410
>>319354621

I'll give destiny this, it has fucking great gunplay. some of the best ive seen. Story wise is fucked though, TTK kinda fixed that a bit but they should have expanded more on the lore IN-GAME instead of leaving it to the shitty cards online.

Good game, but people will shitpost about it no matter what
>>
>>319354621
>Amazing Gunplay
There are some pretty alright things about Destiny. The gunplay is not one of them.

It's literally CoD if CoD designed guns to be actively outclassed by other guns. Everything feels weak and pewwy.
>>
fav game for real
don't be afraid to visit the destiny /vg/ general and destinylfg to find people to play with. its worth it
>>
File: 1447450511783.gif (736 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1447450511783.gif
736 KB, 600x338
>>319354036
8/10 game that was advertised as a 10/10 game.

I wish Bungie would go back to more linear games. They can build an amazing universe and game with that. Now it feels like Bungie spread their resources then with enemy variety types that feel bland. I mean fuck like why have 4 different factions if it feels like your fighting the same faction each time. In Halo flood and covenant (and the various types of covenant) all had decent weapon play between them, I knew what to use on an elite and need to keep ammo ready for certain enemies. In destiny it feels like I get a gun, it's superior to my previous gun, so I will only use that gun.

Could of been so much better if they just had 1 or 2 factions at the beginning and fleshed them out perfectly, and maybe more factions later, but now it just feels like Destiny is just Borderlands but instead of shallow humor we get shallow lore.
>>
>>319355165
Same here
just ignore the weird /vg/ brand of autists and it's a great group to play with
>>
>>319354036
Dead game, dead community, Bungie is sitting on Activision's wang, servers have problems that Bungie refuses to fix.

Fun for a short while but gets old fast, especially once you've reached end-game. Friends make it passable, but playing solo is meh at the best of times. Matchmaking is sporadic and will team you up based on skill rather than good connection, meaning there's a better-than-evens chance you'll be matched up with Argentinians on the other side of the world.

The Taken King saved the story, Nolanbot saved Ghost, guns are alright, Hakke is best foundry, Cayde-6 is the sickest fucking Vanguard.

Be wary - you might have absolutely spiffing 500/500/5ms internet and still have issues with lag and getting kicked from the game. Bungie will say it's your fault, no matter what you say. They will tell you to try something you've already tried and then mark the thread as 'Solved'.
>>
>>319354036
I've been having shittons of fun. It was good on my own, but friends and randoms make it amazing. It's one of those games that I think about all day at work and then jump on when I get home.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.