[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the better mouse for gaming, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: picanom-picture-01_2015-12-07.jpg (79 KB, 534x399) Image search: [Google]
picanom-picture-01_2015-12-07.jpg
79 KB, 534x399
What's the better mouse for gaming, /v/?
>>
Death adder is my favorite "gaming" mouse. I've tried about a dozen other mice, it's the only one to fit my hand since they quit making wired track ball mice. The wireless ones sensativity is far too low unfortunately.
>>
>>319348234
R.A.T.s are goddamn perfect but they aren't built to last long. Keep the box if there's any kind of warranty for it and enjoy
>>
Had a deathadder for a year before the mousewheel broke, apparently it's a common problem

got a g502 and loving it
>>
>>319348234
The one on the right is for mmo baby hand fags who want carpal tunnel. The one on the left is for fucking morons who want to look cool and pinch their skin in the moving gears and useless shit.
>>
>>319348469
They are fucking imperfect.
Deathadder is best mouse, without question.
>>
>>319348496
I'm on my 2nd one, the first one didn't die but the paint started to peel back after 4 years of heavy use, I was using pure plastic, I use a lot of germx, I think the alcohal rubbed off paint, no mechanical issues thankfully
>>
>>319348469
I've had mine for a couple of years now.

>>319348896
Anything Razer is shithouse, anything logitech blows it the fuck out.
>>
>>319349057
Have you ever owned a death adder or do you just hate their appeal. Because I use Logitech 510 keyboard, g930 headset, speakers, you name it. But the death adder really is the best mouse. I tried 2 logitech mice, no good
>>
I have a Ninox Aurora. Like it a bunch, might get a spare just my laptop since it's so nice to use.
>>
So is Razor like the Alienware of PC's?
>>
>>319349871
No, you can't build your own mouse retard
>>
>>319351518
no you can't read you retard
>>
>>319351702
Alienware is only Alienware because you can do it yourself for much cheaper. Alienware is the only one who makes top end gaming pcs aND laptops of good quality besides asus.

Razer has a ton of mouse competition, you can't build your own mouse, and they are rivaled on pricing by a number of tier 1 competitors.
>>
>>319351702
Mice are a lot more subjective than a pc. A prebuilt pc is pretty objective in what it holds so there's not much room to say it sucks or doesn't suck outside of literally what we know is in it., where as a mouse depends person to person just from hand size, type of mouse, etc
>>
>>319352628

Well some mice have better DPI. I think the ones that OP is showing are the same DPI to.

Personally I found the razor more comfy. I don't know/why you would need all that shit that the RAT has.
>>
File: step it up goyim.jpg (12 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
step it up goyim.jpg
12 KB, 450x450
>getting tricked by the jewish gaming companies
pic related is all you need to play vidya
>>
The G500 is probably one of the best mice I ever owned.

That said, the differences are negligible. Just get what feels good in the hand.

I got the Deathadder Chroma because it was on sale last week. Works perfectly fine.
>>
>>319353421
It's a matter of preference. I have monster hands. That's too small. It also has batteries, I like hard wired. Not To mention is dual handed, right hand specific mice feel best for me.

Kill urself anon I bet you wear debranded sneakers too
>>
>>319353581
I love my chroma

>>319353203
True, but a lot of gaming mice have similar or higher in general dpi
>>
>>319353583
No I wear asics

but at least I don't buy overpriced versions of equipment with pieces and parts that you won't use.

Just get a death adder if you insist on being a massive faglord
>>
>>319353926
I did.

And over priced w.e mumbo jumbo you said is one thing, a simple mouse with a higher dpi like a lot of the steel series or a death adder, or even a mamba for mmo fags for more hot keys is fine. Your mouse is fine too, but don't pretend that every mouse feature is useless.
>>
File: 26-249-093-TS.jpg (17 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
26-249-093-TS.jpg
17 KB, 640x480
I've been using this as my primary mouse for about 8 months now, I've had no issues other than the button for dpi switching getting in the way of hot action battles where I do not have the mechanical function to press buttons correctly
Overall I would highly recommend it for the response time, and accuracy of tracking the laser has

Also, fuck you op since both those mice are overpriced garbage
>>
>>319354261
mousebros
i got the sensei raw the day after my deathadder shit the bed and died and it fucking rules. i've never really hard any issues accidentally hitting the dpi button though, if it bothers you that much i think you can effectively disable it by setting the modified dpi to the same value as your normal dpi.
>>
>>319348234
Throw them both into the trash and keep using your WMO or Intellimouse 3.0. You aren't an underage casual, so you have at least three of each ready to go, right?
>>
>>319354261
>>319354846
Oh, I saw that the other day, and I didn't know what to think of it.

Does Orange make good mice? I love my Rosewill, but it's about time to get another budget mouse.
>>
G400 @ 800dpi here
>>
File: 1391396205646.jpg (31 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
1391396205646.jpg
31 KB, 500x355
>>319353421

>wireless mouse
>for gaming
>>
File: 1417656691865.png (214 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
1417656691865.png
214 KB, 500x487
I've been using a wireless M510 for a while, but I want to buy something better and bigger.
I've 4 in mind: G400s, G502, Sensei Raw and Rival.
Wich one is the better option?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.