[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you buy a James Bond compilation? Implying this is possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: jamesbond7_100528.jpg (98 KB, 500x690) Image search: [Google]
jamesbond7_100528.jpg
98 KB, 500x690
Would you buy a James Bond compilation?

Implying this is possible with the various IP holders.
>>
I would pick this up if it was cheap. They don't make 007 games anymore and some of those games were actually pretty fun, especially if they had a lot of gadget play in them
>>
>>319344291
No. Agent under fire sucked ass and Goldeneye didn't age well.
And I'm not sure if there are other Bond games worth mentioning.
>>
>>319346435
>he didnt play nightfire
kek
>>
>>319344291
I want a new James Bond, but I'm afraid if it did get made it would be shitty.
>>
I would if I didn't already have copies of all the good games already.

Once you've played EoN/Nightfire/TWINE, you've pretty much run the gamut of good 007 vidya. Goldeneye was good for 1997 but TWINE does everything it did better, Nightfire outshines AUF, EoN outdoes TND and FRWL and pretty much every single 007 game after it.
>>
>>319344291
AUF and Nightfire were pretty good games in addition to being an easy way to soft mod ps2s
>>
>>319346435
>Agent Under Fire sucked ass
It wasn't stellar on any front, but it had everything it needed. Multiplayer was fun and had some good maps, and the missions were pretty good.

Plus, Q-Claw in multiplayer was GOAT-tier antics.
>>
>>319346435
Car missions/stunts were great!

>>319348454
Fucking yes man. MP was great, and so was the Q-Claw. Real fond memories of my best mate at the time and I just playing 1v1s Q-Claw and pistol headshots only. :(
>>
File: 1416906351758.gif (2 MB, 245x171) Image search: [Google]
1416906351758.gif
2 MB, 245x171
>Enjoyed the hell out of tomorrow never dies on PS1 growing up
>mfw going back and replaying it
>>
Everything or Nothing is good, like a genuine Brosnan 007 movie.

From Russia With Love is also good. You play as Connery in that one. I'm pretty sure they had his real voice too.

Those two games were just good, good level design, good sound, good gameplay (if you like crouch behind cover and shoot shit gameplay), good gadgets and level styles that mixed up the gameplay. Just good Bond games.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.