[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT post fun games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
ITT post fun games
>>
Can't believe they wrote a full page about their free DLC map which is absolutely an abominable lump of shit.
>>
>>319333553
Okay, you start.
>>
>>319333553
People on /v/ hate this game because they don't have friends to play with. Is it great? no. Does it have a lot of DLC garbage? yes. Is it fun? Yes.
>>
>>319334183
Does the fun last after 4-5 hours? No.
>>
>>319334183
Less fun than other games + lack of content + shitty DLC structure = no buy
>>
>>319334183

They neither have friends or money
>>
>>319334183
>>319335240
>lel if you don't like my game you must be friendless and broke

EA go home
>>
>>319333553
Black Ops 3 was much better
>>
>>319334540
>>319334702
>>319335358
All this salt. I can understand that if you only played by yourself, were a neet, and had no friends why you wouldn't get this game but it really is a lot of fun if you are playing with your buddies. If you disagree, enlighten me on what I SHOULD be buying. I have a decently new laptop and a ps4.
>>
>>319335989
Literally any game is fun if you play it with a group of friends, this is not a valid argument.
>>
Battlefront is fun as fuck.

Hero hunt is fun with bros.
>>
>>319336301
This. Friends can make even the buggiest messes and unfun shit enjoyable. It's called having friends. That doesn't mean the game is good in any way.
>>
>>319336301
Yes it is a totally valid argument. If my friends and I on the weekends enjoy drinking about playing a shallow shooter game why should we deprive ourselves due to people on the internet hating the DLC culture of video games today. I am not saying that the hate is not entirely warranted but the ultimate test of is a game worth it is if you enjoy it. We are all in our late 20s and the 60 bucks is not a huge deal to us.
>>
>>319333553
>ITT post fun games
>>
>>319336704
>Don't worry if the game is bad, just buy 3 or 4 copies of EA™ Star Wars Battlefront and play it with your friends!

You're shilling with the subtlety of a dump truck. If i want to play games with my friends I'll start with a good one that's worth the money. It's not about not being able to afford it, it's about not spending money on shitty shallow games needlessly
>>
>>319336589
This guy gets it

>>319336618
Once again, if we enjoy it why is it wrong for us to buy it? What would you recommend us that is /v/ approved then?
>>
>>319337135
The game isn't "objectively bad" to anybody who is not a basement dwelling neckbeard. You are free to your opinion about it but remember that /v/'s opinion is often not that of the general population.

>>319337135
Money's worth is relative. I do not know if it is a lot to you or not but 60 dollars like I said is not really an obstacle to myself or my friends. I would probably spend 60 dollars or more on a single night out so if I get a couple weekends of fun out of this it is worth it to me. I have not failed to notice that you have not mentioned any alternatives.
>>
>>319337657

Then just buy it and stop trying to get /v/ to validate your opinion and make you feel good about yourself for piasing away $60 on a shallow multiplayer game with no staying power.

But whatever, I hope you and your friends enjoy Titanfall 2.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.