[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is a phantom pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1444848134105.jpg (435 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444848134105.jpg
435 KB, 1080x1080
i don't care if you spoil the game for me, i just want some clarification
>>
When you feel pain on something that isn't there
The most obvious example in the game being Ahab feeling his fingers in pain but he has no arm
>>
the sensation of pain felt in one's limb after the limb has been lost or removed. For example, losing an arm in combat and feeling pain in that arm years later. It has to do with nerve endings or something
>>
>Lose arm
>Still feel its presence through pain
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
When you prep your wifes bull
>>
>>319325237
Big Boss is Bruce Willis the whole time
>>
>>319325237
A type of pain that's actually just a phantom.
>>
The pain you feel in limbs you've lost. Kinda like the pain the fans felt after having content cut.
>>
imagine feeling pins and needles in your hand or foot, now imagine that hand or foot is actually gone but you still feel the pins and needles
>>
I had my head amputated after the falkland wars but I steal get hungover, thats phantom pain brother
>>
the games title also points at the twist
>>
>>319326276
What
>>
>>319326520
The twist where they cut the ending?
>>
>>319325237
I learned about what a phantom pain was in 5th grade biology. How the fuck can you be 18 and not know that?
>>
When you take a huge poop but you can still feel it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.