[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people on /v/ right now, who needed more than 18 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Final_Fantasy_VII_PS1.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_VII_PS1.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
There are people on /v/ right now, who needed more than 18 years to realize that Fainaru Fantajī Sebun was really three separate full-sized games bundled into one package.

What took you guys so long?
>>
File: 1427744329339.jpg (22 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1427744329339.jpg
22 KB, 306x306
>>319325070
Except you were able to play through the whole game in one go. You didn't have to wait many months for the next CD.
>>
>>319325209
and we all know what happens to fuck.
>>
if only I could wait until they released all the episodes
>>
>total games

subtle
>>
3 discs of 90s FMV yeah its totally 3 fullsized games
>>
Except you didn't need ten mountain dew codes to unlock the materia you want
>>
>>319325070

Disc 3 had literally 3 hours of original content.
>>
>>319325070
>Placing a picture of Dead Aeris right on the back of the fucking box
Why are euros so fucking retarded?
>>
>>319325070
DON'T PUT THOSE CDS ON THE FLOOR YOU FUCK
>>
> 3 discs for one game = 5 confirmed separate games
Ok
>>
>>319325070
This is a bad post. This is implying games back then actually were more than one game, but you paid the price for one.

Today you pay the price for a full game and get half a game.
>>
>>319326087
It's because they're muslim and Muslims are retarded
>>
>>319325070
I guess Phantasmagoria was actually 8 games, then?
>>
>>319326173
It's fine. I vaccum like once a week, the floor is pretty clean. Most of the time I'm too lazy to put the discs back in the case, so I just leave them on the floor next to the TV; had only 1-2 casualties so far.
>>
>>319326087
You mean Aerith.
>>
>>319326286
>ff5 and ff6 remakes will be on hold until 2025 at least
IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN
>>
>>319325070
Except you literally couldn't play them apart from each other, as due to saves you had to complete the previous disc to play the next one.

>>319326087
>>319327038
Guys pls, it's Aeristhsh
>>
File: ken is happy.png (277 KB, 391x340) Image search: [Google]
ken is happy.png
277 KB, 391x340
>>319325070
>PAL version
>>
My friend encountered a very rare bug on his PS where the game glittched when he finished disc 1 and never asked for disc 2. It just continued the game with disc 1. He completed the whole fucking game with all the side quests and killed that desert and underwater weapons on disk ONE. He had black screen/backgrounds instead of all FMVs, there was no "one winged angel" theme playing during Sephiroth battle and game froze up if Sephiroth used Supernova. He had to grind a lot to kill Sephiroth before he can use his move.
All 3 discs contain the same fucking game files. The difference is only FMVs and supernova animation which is available only on disc 3. And this game was more expensive than any 1 disc game just because it had 3 discs filled with often pointless FMVs. It was a blunder back then, it's a blunder now.
>>
>>319328416
chew you havisfaction a singleicious satsifact to snack that up?
>>
>>319328416
>blunder back then

whew lad
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.