[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a James Bond game better than this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Everything_or_Nothing.jpg (70 KB, 382x467) Image search: [Google]
Everything_or_Nothing.jpg
70 KB, 382x467
Man, I loved Nightfire for what it was and played the hell out of it, it was an awesome FPS with variety and replay value, and one standout stealth mission in a skyscraper..

But then this came out some time later, and it's one of the best action titles on PS2. Awesome vehicle levels including a bike chase across a New Orleans bridge featuring jaws in a tanker, Wilem Dafoe as the bad guy, stealth segments that were like splinter cell, great controls, not to mention a ludicrous but fun story. And who could forget the second level which has you rappelling down a building that's blowing up?

Srsly underrated game from back when EA was pretty awesome and one of the few companies making good quality tie-in games.

I'd love to see a Roger Moore Bond game, in which you get to wear casual slip-ons and shout "bastard!" at people.
>>
Man it's a shame the PC port of Nightfire is so terrible. I loved it on PS2.
>>
>>319318585

Blood Stone 007 is the best James Bond game get fucked.
>>
>>319318585

goldeneye
>>
TWINE on ps1 is my favorite senpai.

EoN is pretty good too however. Every Bond game on ps2 rocks except Agent under fire.
>>
>>319320283
Its not a port, its a completely different game.
>>
Shit, I believe that was the last Bond game I've ever played. I was on Gamecube. I loved the shit out of Agent under fire, loved Nightfire even more, and EoN was just absolutely beautiful. Had the most memorable fun splitscreening with friends.

Then I became a CoDfag.
>>
One of my favorite TPS games
>>
>boot the game up
>this intro is a bit too fucking long
>game freezes/stops loading during a cutscene
>try to skip it after a bit and realize it didnt fucking freeze, game just looks so fucking good and its super fluid with its 60fps that I didn't even realize
>play and have fun
>get to the driving and exploration
>fps goes down to 20 because game uses shitty NFSU2 engine for that

into the trash it goes
>>
>>319318585
>Is there a James Bond game better than this?
Goldeneye. How is this even a question?
>>
File: 007_-_Nightfire_Coverart.png (144 KB, 256x329) Image search: [Google]
007_-_Nightfire_Coverart.png
144 KB, 256x329
REAL best Bond game coming through
>>
>>319318585
Question should of been is there a better 007 than goldeneye
>>
How well does this emulate?
>>
File: 1396751831955.jpg (59 KB, 504x360) Image search: [Google]
1396751831955.jpg
59 KB, 504x360
>nostalgia fags praising goldeneye

never change neo /v/
>>
>>319318585
Don't love me quietly
>>
>>319323710

Do it with intensity
>>
>>319318585
I replayed this and Nightfire on an emulator just a couple months ago. Nightfire is still aces, but I stalled out in Everything or Nothing.

> activate infinite health cheat
> enter boss fight where Mya is held hostage on a hook
> walk under Mya, pull out sniper rifle, aim up.
>>
File: Rogue Agent.jpg (20 KB, 256x326) Image search: [Google]
Rogue Agent.jpg
20 KB, 256x326
>>
>>319323514
Lol.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.