[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the /v/erdict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Super_Mystery_Dungeon_EN_boxart.png (2 MB, 1280x1142) Image search: [Google]
Super_Mystery_Dungeon_EN_boxart.png
2 MB, 1280x1142
What's the /v/erdict?
>>
Is the post game worth playing? I'm at the part where you have to go alone to the desert looking for a way to bring back your partner. Wondering if there's any interesting story after the credits rolled like Explorers and Rescue Team had
>>
>>319315518
good game, worth the 40 dollars. tons of content, fun characters that get you interested in them, the dialogue is great and i like that they didnt just rehash the "get into a rescue team fast as possible", the best dungeon generation or whatever its called in the series. the music is amazing, by far the best in the series

things i dont like

the post game epilogue, i felt like mew should have just became your new partner, and let your old one go. it kinda ruins the twist ending of the main story

i still feel like blue rescue team had the best postgame, explorers was basically just an extension of the main story and it got old fast, and smd doesnt last nearly long enough and just feels like the only thing to do is get all the pokemon. blue rescue team had sprinkles of story here and there, it was a motivation to keep playing and increasing your rank so you could see characters like gardevoir and gengar get an ending to their own little stories

i would give smd an 8.5/10
>>
File: pokemon super mystery dungeon.jpg (146 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
pokemon super mystery dungeon.jpg
146 KB, 400x240
>>319315518
Its fucking great. Although there are some little annoying things about it. I don't like how weak normal attacks are, how slow leveling is, the fact that you aren't two kids kicking legendary butt without any help, or the low number of floors per dungeon.
>>
>>319315518
Its fucking good. I still like Sky best not that it means much.
>>
File: pmd_how about no.png (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pmd_how about no.png
24 KB, 400x400
>yfw salamance mission
>yfw rotom mission
>>
>>319319030
>implying
Salamence got rekt
Totter Orbs confirmed for being overpowered
>>
It's pretty good gameplay wise. Plot is the weakest.
>>
>>319315518

it's miles better than Gates To Infinshitty

seriously what the fuck went wrong in that game? I almost ignored SMD because of how bad that one was.
>>
>>319321651
It had a really good story but I understand disliking it if you dont like Gen5 mons.
>>
>>319321651
Game was rushed out the door so it had a fucking awful Pokemon roster of not even 150 Pokemon which stifled gameplay variety a lot, also the poor design decision of only one mission at a time.

Otherwise, the game was fine. I enjoyed the story and characters more than Super at least and Paradise was neat.
>>
>>319319030
S L U M B E R W A N D
>>
Explorers > Super > Red/Blue > Gates
>>
>>319322395
Pretty accurate. I could see some rate Gates over Red/Blue or Super over Explorers depending on what they value but that's overall accurate.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.