[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
big announcement = smash?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 429x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 429x271
>minecraft Wii u announced

oh look people are angry over an announcement that isn't smash. the smash community overhypes stuff up again! why am I not surprised?
>>
>>319314690
I don't even care that it's not smash. I'm just disappointed that it's minecraft.

I understand it's popularity but the game's fairly old and not worth mentioning as a huge announcement, not to mention that it has no gamepad support.
>>
>>319314909
This
>>
>>319314690
>literally from iFunny
Fuck off
>>
>>319314690
Smash hands down is the most autistic fanbase right now and shaping up to be worse than Sonic.
>>
>>319314909
You don't understand, lots of autistic kids get their parents to buy them Minecraft on every platform, they can't stop playing it. I do agree it's a shame it has no gamepad support, that's some wasted potential there, but I guess Microsoft didn't want to make it the definitive version.

Still, better have this announcement now since we already knew it was going to come sometime soon. People just took the announcement of the announcement out of proportion.
>>
>>319315921
I can live with that.
>>
>>319315921
>>319315921
>not to mention that it has no gamepad support
>I do agree it's a shame it has no gamepad support,

I don't like Minecraft at all, I was looking info about the game and saw this

>"Minecraft: Wii U Edition will also feature off-TV play, so you can continue playing on the Gamepad when other people want to use the TV for less fun things like movies or other video games."

I took this sentence from the official site, so I dunno, are they lying?
>>
>>319317005
It's different. Off-TV play only means you can use the gamepad as a screen, just like in smash. Gamepad support normally implies the controller does something useful aside of being a screen, in the case of minecraft it could be something like managing your inventory and menus from the gamepad using the touchscreen.
>>
>>319317419
Oh, I understand now, thank anon
>>
>nintendo announces a special direct specifically for Smash to air in december
>OP thinks it's unreasonable for Smash fans to think a "Big announcement" in december is about smash
does your mom dress you in the morning?
>>
>>319317005
>I took this sentence from the official site, so I dunno, are they lying?
the last statement ist definitely true because you can do the same with mario maker, yoshis woolly world and so on. I do this most of the time.
>>
>>319317619
You forget that the big announcement announcement came from some random executive on a random interview, not even their twitter made any mention of it until it already happened. Actual big announcements like directs and smash related stuff come one day before on every fucking medium they manage.
>>
>>319314909
>fairly old and not worth mentioning as a huge announcement
I don't think you understand how big minecraft is.
>>
>>319315624
As long they dont make furry gay vore baby diaper shit, they still have a long way to go
>>
>>319317853
i actually didn't forget that
>>
>>319314909
This. I thought Minecraft was such a good fit for the Wii U, I was sure they would have ported it during its first year with gamepad support. They didn't then though, and even though they finally are, it still doesn't have pad support, which could really separate the Wii U copy from every other version. It's just such a half effort in every way that is coming much later than it ever should have. While there may be some upset that it isn't a Smash announcement, I am not. This is just another move by Nintendo that epitomizes everything they do that continues to push me away from them.
>Everything the fans want either comes too late without the effort or respect received by Mario and Zelda, or never comes at all
>>
>>319314909
Where was it confirmed that it has no gamepad support?
>>
File: 1411268136918.png (139 KB, 1023x278) Image search: [Google]
1411268136918.png
139 KB, 1023x278
>>319318216
They do a lot of vore and farting.
Being Vanillafag is suffering...
>>
>>319317619
nigga did you not forget that it's from someone that literally wouldn't know ANYTHING about smash? nigga helps indie games on wii u, you expect too much
>>
>>319321789
That's probably the biggest miscommunication. No one knows that Damon Baker only handles indie and e-shop shit. But to be honest, I thought he was going to announce another humble nindie bundle.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.