[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not only using the hunting horn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 458x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 458x454
>not only using the hunting horn
>>
>wasting a slot
jk jk
>>
HH is great but if I'm playing solo why not just cut out the middle man and take a hammer instead

HH is so fun to play with others though, you can literally do nothing wrong and I found I never tripped my team
>>
>>319313408
Hunting horn does better damage than hammer
>>
>>319313523
In which gen, the newest? Well that's a mistake imo, that makes the HH way too OP
>>
A good HH user is a rare, valuable credit to a party.

A bad HH user is a shitter and holds the party back.

Then again, you could probably say that for any weapon class.
>>
>>319313573
Yeah in 4u. Hammer has better burst and horn has higher sustained damage
>>
>>319313034
>using melee weapons
>not shooting down flying enemies with your heavy bowgun
>>
>>319313034
How do you get tail cuts?
>>
>>319314638
you have a shitty jab with the end of your HH with no range but ive cut tails with it before
>>
>>319314638

You don't. As a HH user, your top priorities should be keeping the team buffed, stunning, and breaking faces in that order, the latter two being less important if your team has a hammerbro on board, since that should be their job. Leave tail cuts to the guys with bladed weapons.
>>
>>319314638
Boomerangs.
>>
File: 1447547414213.png (487 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447547414213.png
487 KB, 768x1024
I've been playing Portable 3rd for a bit, Switchaxe and Greatsword. I'm fairly new to Monhun, so, Give me like, a good differential for all weapons. how do they play for you and which do you like for solo?
>>
IG, GS and CB are the only weapons worth using in 4U. The songs aren't enough to save HH when those three are so far ahead of the other weapons.

HH is pretty fun in 3U and X, though.
>>
Hh is only ever useful in 3u, even then it's a mid tier weapon
>>
File: 1448507376733.png (309 KB, 932x856) Image search: [Google]
1448507376733.png
309 KB, 932x856
>>319315421
Basically just run me down on optimal P3RD strats, motherfuckers.
>>
>not HBG
I don't know why, I just love using firearms in hunting games
>>
>>319315889
3U's kill times are so close that weapon choice rarely ever matters
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.