[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Tales of Zestria any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
Is Tales of Zestria any good?
>>
its a painfully average tales game
>>
Tales games haven't been good since the transition to full 3D.
>>
>>319301017
It's fucking awful. Almost every other Tales game prior is better.
>>
>>319301213
But Abyss is the best Tales game.
>>
I enjoyed ToX 1 & 2, I have played this for about an hour and I really don't like the fag protagonist duo. Does it get any better ? Jude and Milla were pretty good and Ludger was awesome.
>>
>>319301969
If you're aren't liking them now. It's probably safe to say you aren't gonna like them anytime soon.
>>
>>319301017
no.
>>
File: 1446966746018.jpg (238 KB, 1280x793) Image search: [Google]
1446966746018.jpg
238 KB, 1280x793
>>319301017

It's ok, not a bad game but not top tier.

The main problem is that it feels unfinished, like they had all the content ready to go but never put most of it into the game. This leaves you with really cool aspects of the game that are bridged by absolutely nothing and you get these really strange gaps in the way things happen and are explained. I enjoyed my time playing it but I couldn't shake the feeling that at every point in the game there should have been more to it.

Worth playing though, the characters are great and so is the music, the overall idea of the story is neat too. Be ready for suffering though, there is so much pain throughout the game and the ending can really be a tough one.
>>
>>319302375
>the characters are great
really ? Jude punched God in the face. I'm not getting any traces of testosterone from Sorey and Mikleo probably likes it in the butt.
>>
The cutscenes are poorly made.
Why even ask you fucking lazy fuck, just download and play and decide for yourself.
>>
>>319301017
Yes it's a good game. Even people from XSEED are enjoying the game and they're mostly Falcom fans.
>>
I'm playing it right now and I'm right about to face the last boss. It's bad compared to other Tales games, wait for Symphonia or emulate something from the PS2 if you don't have access to a ps3.

Combat in the game is good but the story, the world, the characters, everything else is mediocre. Of course I'm skipping all the optional character endings so that might be good but I really don't fucking care at this point.
>>
File: 1447710701255.jpg (800 KB, 1100x847) Image search: [Google]
1447710701255.jpg
800 KB, 1100x847
>>319302848

They are best friends that don't seem to care about women, perfectly natural relationship between men.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.