[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How you feel about full priced side projects?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
How you feel about full priced side projects?
>>
>>319298738
Could be good, but I'll wait for the price drop
>>
>>319298738
>>319299192

It will bomb hard because its a Jewisoft game
Everyone should wait for the price drop
>>
>>319298738
As far as i can tell it looks like shit
>muh generic open world shooter with companions
>>
Looks like the are slapping their standard open world design to interesting setting. I think I will pass.
>>
>Ubi found another way to have a bow in Far Cry.
>Fuck sake Ubi, get your shit together.
>"No"
>Fuck Sake Ubi.
>>
>>319298738

Makes me wanna go on the toilet and push out a very large ubisoft.
>>
This one is actually the only Far Cry game I've ever been interested in.
>>
>>319299634

That fucking cover screams

>ITS THE FC4 DREAM SEGMENTS BLOWN UP INTO AN ENTIRE, SHITTY GAME
>>
>>319299752
>>Fuck sake Ubi, get your shit together.
>>"No. Dream Sequences blown up into a full game make for a great game."
>>Fuck Sake Ubi.
>>
File: Trashed.jpg (115 KB, 800x625) Image search: [Google]
Trashed.jpg
115 KB, 800x625
>Made by Frenchmen
>>
>>319298738
It's just blops with a stone age look.

Fucking wasted potential, and I was so hyped for this.
>>
>>319298738
Played it at PSX. It's shit.
>>
>>319298738
>open world ubisoft game
I'll pass.
>>
>>319298738

Dunno about in general but this particular one looks like shit. It's literally 90% of the same animations, assets and gameplay ideas as fc3/4 and it looks even more boring
>>
no blood dragon
no buy
>>
>>319299816
And those sequences were the worst thing about Farcry 4
>>
File: 22509663862_297de03816_b[1].jpg (268 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
22509663862_297de03816_b[1].jpg
268 KB, 1024x576
>>319298738
>literally all the same mechanics and setting as michel ancels wild game

they're just being salty and shitting something out to compete
>>
Reminds me of Watch Dogs.

A bad idea for a game build as a spin off from another mechanic wise.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (512 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
512 KB, 1200x675
>>319301895
What was wrong with Watch Dogs? I'd get it sooner than I would any GTA. And you gotta admit that E3 blackout escape was baller.
>>
>>319302125
Maybe that it was a bad game and ran like shit to boot.
>>
If it had actual location/organ based damage, it would godly. Waiting for a dinosaur to rear up so you can spear its soft belly, or dropping a saber tooth with on arrow to the heart would be fucking great.

Instead it will probably be "hit the tiger 1000 times with the stone axe" and later "hit the tiger 500 times with the upgraded flint axe"
>>
>>319302125
probably the worst game ever made
>>
>>319302125
>he actually liked watch dogs
>>
At least Blood Dragon was straight up fun.
This looks like its trying to be a serious game when its just a Far Cry 4 mod
>>
>>319302385
I didn't play it but it looks fine to me from what I've seen. Definitely not as bad as GTA.
>>
should have been Blood Dragon
>>
>>319302445
2/10 got me to reply.

This fucking game is horrendous. I forced myself to finish it since it was so dull. Everything is either 'no-fun allowed' or broken as fuck. From the driving, to the gunplay, to the 'hacking' to the side missions, to the fucking main story and topping it off with the most unlikeable asshole that has ever been created.

I was so fucking hyped for this piece of shit when the first trailer released, when the game itself came out I expected it to be shit, it was worse than shit.
>>
It looks boring. There doesn't seem to be a reasonable story to create some motivation. They took the Sri Lanka parts of FC4 and made it into a whole game.
>>
Literally looks like Far Cry 4 without guns. Same engine, same animations, same, boring open world garbage.
>>
>>319302125
I liked it for a bit of fun. I just couldn't take the fucking story seriously. Also after playing GTA and WD side by side, it's easyto tell that the GTA driving controls are MUCH tighter.
>>
>>319302445
>I didn't play it
The fuck you posting then faggot? Die already.
>>
>>319303454

Where do you think you are dipshit? /v/ is the place we say games we dont play are shit

you redditors are really dumb
>>
>>319303723
I didn't say it was shit. I said it didn't look too bad.
>>
I've really liked the setting from the get go, but the gameplay looks a little half baked. Would get for $20
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.