[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All this riff raff about an episodic FFVII, let's address
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 234x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 234x312
All this riff raff about an episodic FFVII, let's address the real issue: when are we getting episode 3?
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 640x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 640x905
We're still getting five of these... right?
>>
>>319297313
>episodic FFVII
hol up, I don't even have a PS4 and I'm pissed off
>>
Half Life 2 Lost Coast said they were working on Half Life 3 and it'll come out a little after they release Episode 2

it's only been something like 10 years clearly Valve is going to release it any day now
>>
Valve abandoned the episodic structure years ago

As for HL3, personally I don't give a shit anymore
>>
File: wvpmvx8huwfwigljpyxy.jpg (56 KB, 800x318) Image search: [Google]
wvpmvx8huwfwigljpyxy.jpg
56 KB, 800x318
the leak last week implied it had been renamed Half Life 2: Aurora Tides whether thats a working title or just the project name who knows.

It will probably arrive when the VR launches with source 2.
>>
>>319297535
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV_g76ThygI

>Btw guys now that you stopped the eternal cycle you need to find a way to stop the universe from dissolving
>Never get a new game

Go back and finish the fucking series Takahashi
>>
>>319297313
When valve can figure out a way to sell hats in it.

In all seriousness, no one at valve wants to make hl3 because that wont be as profitable as making hats and skins for tf2 and csgo. Valve has a weird work ethic that makes it so that if enough people come together with a good game idea, gabe will let them make it, but gabe cant force anyone to make a game. So until enough people at valve wanna make hl3, we wont get it.

So to answer your question, never.
>>
https://help.steampowered.com/#HelpWithGameIssue/?packageid=66300&issueid=103&sessionid=1c92745cb7ea87dede132729
>>
Why are we suddenly getting so many Hl3 threads.
>>
Most likely when Source 2 is released in full flesh and blood and they get the VR working properly. They had been working on sign language recognition and integration into Source as a part of Episode 3 (confirmed by GabeN once in a video of where he went to a school for mute/deaf kids).
Realisticly, another 5 years or so IMHO but don't quote me on this or hold your breath,

>>319302129
Some guys datamined a list of future Steam releases, wich had the game titles associated with their specific ID for the Steam store. HL3 was featured among a few ports/localization of other games (can't remember specifics sadly).
>>
I don't even care for Half Life 3 anymore, I dont care if we see Gordon or Alyx or Breen or City 17 again, I want to see more of the post-Combine world, other Cities, other whole new types of Combine thst exist on other continents, stronger resistance armies and humanty fighting back elsewhere, and whole remote villages and towns that exist free from Combine rule, deep in the mountains or forests of the world, where they mount long range raids on Combine occupied cities and villages.

I want to see more of the outside world and how its dealing with the combine and how they are dealing with it, Tokyo, NYC, Hawaii, Alaska, Siberia, Northern Territories, Africa, motherfucking Australia etc.

Theres a lot of untapped potential with the setting
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.