[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evolve is Kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: left 4 cuck.jpg (108 KB, 892x525) Image search: [Google]
left 4 cuck.jpg
108 KB, 892x525
Where were you when Evolve was kill?
>>
>>319294974
That's depressing.
>>
>>319295135
its not
>>
File: tripwire.jpg (48 KB, 727x285) Image search: [Google]
tripwire.jpg
48 KB, 727x285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
>>
>>319294974
Evolve more like Extinct.
>>
>>319294974
> The all time peak was during the beta
If I had worked on evolve I would just quit right there
>>
>>319294974
A few months ago, this isn't news.
The game locked everything behind a paywall expecting people to lap it's shit up, and they didn't. No surprise no one plays it.
>>
Obviously here not giving a shit about Evolve
>>
>>319294974
Evolve was kill before release. In this one instance, nearly everyone was able to see through the veil and realized that the developers were trying to pull some real shit. They had a decent working game that was moderately fun, but they pushed it too hard. People saw how hard they were overselling it and refused to pay for it.

The cause of death was self-detonation.
>>
>>319296504
>obviously here
and in the rest of the world judging by OP image
>>
Is that the game from the guys who shitted on valve after working for them?
>>
it was dead on arrival and I don't even remember when it came out
>>
>>319295716

ha
>>
>>319294974
Still more alive than Titanfall

Also, PS4 version of Evolve still has thousands of players.
>>
>>319295135
It's uplifting, I hope the greedy pieces of shit developers and publishers go homeless and have to scavenge for food at landfills.
>>
>>319294974
>where were you when evolve was kill
The game was kill at release
>>
I was writing about it pre-release.
Evolve was stillborn.
>>
File: 1447024279702.gif (868 KB, 540x350) Image search: [Google]
1447024279702.gif
868 KB, 540x350
>>319294974
>234
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.