[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Sony only/ for gen 8 here? It's the only way to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Who /Sony only/ for gen 8 here?

It's the only way to be a balanced normal dude that actually isn't a social retard and actually gets laid. Guys like me actually have friends come over and play vidya, unlike most of the spergs I see on /v/.

Nintendo is obviously for emotionally stunted manchilren.

XBox is for idiots that can't move on from Halo.

PC only is for anime watching basement dwellers that have waifu pillows. When you build a gaming PC you've basically resigned to the path of permavirginity and wizardry.

Idort is for no-hopers.

Prove me wrong. You can't.
>>
File: BscieZnCQAES4c7.jpg (41 KB, 599x568) Image search: [Google]
BscieZnCQAES4c7.jpg
41 KB, 599x568
>>319292689
*Oh yeah and if you play any handhelds and are over the age of 12 you've got SERIOUS issues.
>>
>>319292689
PC/WiiU/3DS/PS4/Vita this gen for me.
You're missing out if you only have one system.
You should at least have 2 systems to post on /v/
>>
>>319292852
If you're a Sony fan, the Vita is awesome. It's the best way to play PS1 games and it has great exclusives if you're a weeb.
>>
>>319293047
I have a laptop where I can play all classic PC stuff up until '07 with 60fps. Can obviously also emulate on it up to N64/PSX. That + PS4 is all a nigga need for Gen 8.
>>
Wii U is a pretty decent party machine but if you own one and only play by yourself you're fucking retarded.

>YFW people on this board right now play Smash by themselves

kek
>>
>>319292689
wow who the fuck mounted that TV

why would you leave wires drooping down like that?
>>
File: keanu.jpg (76 KB, 470x531) Image search: [Google]
keanu.jpg
76 KB, 470x531
>>319293240
Why doesn't /v/ have friends anyway? Honestly how on earth is that possible in 2015?
>>
>>319293370
A lot of the time I don't have enough people over at once to get a good game of Smash Bros. going. I tried playing online but it's nowhere near as fun.
>>
>>319293632
thats not what i asked
>>
>>319293736
Well I'm saying that people have friends but more often they'll play games with them online. The Wii U shines with couch multiplayer.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.