[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
its all ogre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: final-fantasy-wallpaper.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
final-fantasy-wallpaper.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
Maybe in 20 years again from now we will finally get the Remake we all wanted and expected.

A Man(child) can dream.....
>>
more shilling yay
>>
>>319289790
If you are going to buy this game in episodes - know that you are cancer of gaming industry.
>>
>>319289946
never planned in doing so. lost interest when i saw the action battle press X to jason system.
lost ALL interest when i read about the episodic release
>>
>>319289876
>thread saying that the game will be shit and with any luck we will get a good game in a couple of decades
>shilling
>>
I liked it. But I'm such a contrarian I accidentally fucked around too much with irony and went into the ultra-negative so now I'm purely sincere as a person.

I think I'd rather go back to kids saying ff7 is shit than pretend fans say they genuinely want ATB battles back.
>>
>>319289790
FF6 remake is what anyone with a brain wants.

FF7 praise is just a meme
>>
>>319289790
except the game will be 20 episodes priced $15 each and the combat system is some shitty cross between ATB and KH style gameplay so actually its gonna be shit
>>
>>319289790
I'm fucking heart broken man, How could they do this?
>>
FF7 Remake?

More like FF7 Mistake.
>>
>>319290835
fuck me didnt read the post
>>
>>319290835
Better than pure ATB, that's for sure.
>>
If they could just make the game come on three discs in 1997, what's preventing them from delivering the game on three discs again?
>>
>>319290246
>lost interest when i saw the action battle press X to jason system.

What? It's the same as the original, but with LESS mashing X because attacking is automatic
>>
>>319290659
I see no problem with ATB
>>
Damn you guys are a bunch of autistic children.
>>
>>319289790
>Better than pure ATB, that's for sure.
no
I like to actually be able to control the characters, and not play an action game where other characters are controlled by AI
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.