[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xenoblade X
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7
File: xenoblade-chronicles-x-covert.png (2 MB, 924x1320) Image search: [Google]
xenoblade-chronicles-x-covert.png
2 MB, 924x1320
We can all agree this is the game of the year,right?

Also, Xenoblade X Thread
>>
>>319287234
>We can all agree that...

Why do you do this? You're basically inviting shitposting to your thread.

Unless you're false flagging, either way it's a shit way to start a thread
>>
>>319287234
>wiiu exclusive
>240p
>pedo game with breast sliders for loli

No, GOTY is either Fallout 4 or Witcher 3.
>>
I want it so bad but I don't have a wii u

I am seriously considering putting an ad on craiglists for some cheap hookup to get money.
>>
>>319287234
I want to play but won't because the localization is fucked.
>>
>>319287962
You should do it anon. Wii U has long established itself als a worthshile purchase, and getting it cheap would make it even easier.
>>
>>319288034

Is this a shitpost?

Honestly curious. I barely use my WiiU. It's a dog of a console.
>>
File: WVW69io5XAQBrrKXYh.jpg (60 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
WVW69io5XAQBrrKXYh.jpg
60 KB, 800x450
Is Galactic Knight any good? Photon Sabers and Psycho Cannon's scream PSO to me.

Also, fuck me, I love exploring in this game. I'm Lv15 and have all but 4 probes down on Primordia (already at 32% survey), and I ran across almost all of Sylvalum just dicking around.
>>
>>319288117
No, it's not. Only console worthwhile next to a solid gaming PC
>>
>>319288160
Don't worry too much about it. You gonna want to level every class anyway, because you get to use all the skills and weapons once you maxed out the tree.
Just pick drifter afterwards, and build your own class.
>>
>>319287409
I agree, feel guilty for doing it. /v/ is retarted so you have to talk to them a certain way or they won't post
>>
I thought about buying a WiiU for this game, but I looked through the library and saw literally NOT A SINGLE OTHER GAME I would consider buying, so I decided against it.

Guess I am waiting for the inevitable handheld release.
>>
>>319288170
Oh kid the wii u is shit I have had it sence a month after launch put maybe a day or twos worth in total into it. It just collects dust being useless kinda like you
>>
>>319288308
Ok, thanks for the reply though.
>>
>>319288243
Drifter has lower stats than the top-tier classes and only one extra skill slot, it's not as good as you'd think. You really need to use that extra skill slot to the fullest for it to be worth it.
>>
My gf is giving me this for christmas, I'm pretty hyped.

Off topic - why does updating on WiiU take soooo long? It seems like every time I boot the thing up it takes 20min before I can do anything.
>>
>>319288117
what do you play then?
>>
>>319288243
Isn't BP pseudo-limited anyways? I heard it's incredibly hard to come by late game.
>>
>>319288516
"late-game" being after you've opened every container and placed every probe

you should have enough to last you provided you don't splurge on a bunch of stuff irrelevant to your build
>>
>>319288458

JRPGs, which WiiU had fucking none of besides this.
>>
>>319287234
>overly complex single player mmorpg with graphics from ps2 and awful art style

goty my ass
>>
>>319287234
hahahahaha
a random side quest is more deserving of GOTY than this pile of shit.
>>
>>319288516
You get bp for doing squad mission, so it's okay I guess.

Also, does anyone know how many chapters the game has? I'm at 7 right now, and really looking forward to end game and my flight module, but im afraid most of my enjoyment will come from the story line. So, I don't want to rush it.
>>
Anybody who shitposts about this game doesn't own a Wii U, plain and simple. It's unfortunate but makes sense considering the Wii U has sold the least.
>>
>>319288598
I have no idea what I want my build to be, yet. Fuck. That one beam attack wrecks faces though holy shit.
>>
>>319288724
>overly complex
Feels good to not be stupid
>>
>>319288778
>BP

Boypussy?
>>
>>319288647
it's not the console for you then, should probably move along
>>
>>319288724
just about every part of that is objectively wrong

try again
>>
anyone have any tips on the best way to level? I'm level 20 and just did chapter 4, every mission on the board is too high of a level or wants me to collect some random shit I have to google bc there's no clue as to where it's at

missions seem to give almost no xp anyway so should I just fucking grind?
>>
>>319287234
No we can't. It's a Wii U exclusive and The Witcher 3 already won game of the year.

>My opinion is worth more than every other opinion.

That's what you sound like. Stop being a faggot and stop contributing to the shitposting culture.
>>
>>319288452
This, been downloading for two days. Still at 32%

I have fiber optic btw.
>>
>>319289329
How does something being a WiiU exclusive discredit a game from being GotY.
>>
>>319287517
>Fallout 4
Considering the first area of Xenoblade X alone is more interesting than Fallout 4's world.

No.
>>
When do I get more faggots so I can stop using Potato. Also, why the fuck does Potato seem to play like fucking Reyn? Horrible role for the little girl character.

I'm on Chapter 3.
>>
>>319289626
I think in Chapter 4 you get L, who is also a shield character.
>>
where is the fucking sound settings?

the music that plays in mission briefings drowns out the fucking breifing
>>
>>319289858
It's like that to distract you from how horrible the story is
>>
File: castusxenoblade8.jpg (124 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
castusxenoblade8.jpg
124 KB, 800x450
I'm having fun.
>>
>>319289597
but loli lovers have shit taste.
your opinion is irrelevant
>>
>>319289586

Because it means that nobody is going to play it.

I mean christ, it had sold like what, a third of what the PS4 has?

Combine that with the fact that most people who bought this shit system are Mario faggots who just drink his cockjuice with Mario tennis, not exactly a good demographic for Xenoblade Chronicles X.

A grand total of 1000 people are going to play this game.
>>
File: 1447879982339.jpg (387 KB, 1350x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447879982339.jpg
387 KB, 1350x1000
>>319290061
>A grand total of 1000 people are going to play this game.

:^)
>>
>>319290324
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-12-07-just-cause-3-beats-rainbow-6-siege-in-uk-chart

>The other new entry of note was Wii U exclusive role-player Xenoblade Chronicles X, which entered the charted down in 28th place

>entry week
>>
This game is great desu SENPAI, this is what open world games should be.
>>
I dont usually play RPGs but I am having a good time. Wish the game gave me more information on how and where you get certain things though.

L is great
>>
>>319288160
It's hype as fuck but you want the passive fromt he class above it for -50% second colldown reduction.

I can spam like crazy and can unleash 3x4k 5x4k hits at lvl 20 with a short CD due to comboing reducing the CD by another 50%.
>>
>>319290667
I had to buy the guide, really helps.
>>
>>319290667
http://imgur.com/a/YGvlR
I've used these a few times already.
>>
is the 15gb patch worth downloading? Considering buying an external hard-drive for it
>>
>>319291289
The data packs improve the overall load times and texture/model load times when entering a new area/fast traveling. If you use an external hard drive make sure its one that works well with the Wii U, some have a tendency to crash. And keep in mind you're trusting your game save to an external hard drive because you can't separate game saves from game data with Wii U storage.
>>
>>319290518
This just in, Europe still has shit taste.
>>
>>319291674
Always finding excuses. Why are ninteniggers so pathetic?
>>
>>319291660
ahh i see, thanks for clearing things up.
>>
File: 1448639535367.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448639535367.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
>Finally slog through the exam and get my mech license
>hype as fuck cutscene
>deck it out like the Red Comet, buy a bunch of weapons for it
>cruise through Primordia, find a monster within my level and fight it
>mfw I do a shit ton more damage on foot than in the mech
>>
>>319291674

Hahahahaha,

You are acting like this game sold well in Japan.

THIS JUST IN:

Releasing a JRPG on a console with no previous JRPGs is not a smart thing to do. Everyone who plays JRPGs already bought a PS4.

None of these mario faggots care about JRPGs.
>>
>>319290518
You realize it just came out Friday? I know you people are fucking retarded, but come on.
>>
>>319287409
can we at least all agree that the dust has settled
>>
File: Pikachu Rape.jpg (15 KB, 174x284) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu Rape.jpg
15 KB, 174x284
>>319292070
Look on the bright side, at least the game didn't become super EZ mode as soon as you got the mech.
>>
>>319292102
>None of these mario faggots care about JRPGs.
Neither do PS4 owners, if sales are what we're going by.
>>
>still waiting for the game to be shipped
>still waiting for a Y-cable to be shipped so I can use my external HD
>going to have to wait even longer for my shitty internet to download those loading packs
Can't wait to play in two weeks
>>
>>319288008
to be honest, I prefer English dubs with American accents whenever the game/anime is set in America or meant to be for Western audiences
shit from the Cowboy Bebop guy, specifically and since this is in New Los Angeles, it feels more authentic for the characters to speak English in an American accent
it's fucking stupid that they have Jap names though
>>
>>319290518
Europe, especially the UK, is probably Nintendo's weakest region.
>>
File: 1404551789779.png (192 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1404551789779.png
192 KB, 400x400
The game has so much thought put into it and has a somewhat steep learning curve.

Can't believe I'm actually playing a proper VIDEO GAME.
>>
What is the best/preferred way to play this game? Gamepad or Pro Controller?
>>
>>319292924
Nice bait.
>>
>>319293065
Pro Controller with Gamepad next to you for quick travel and shit.
>>
>>319287234
I want to love this game.

I want to love it so bad.

But god damn, I find the combat to be so SO boring. It's super complex, but complicated=/=deep. It seems so shallow, as if it just boils down to refresh management and nothing else.. I don't feel at fault when I lose, nor do I feel skilled when I win, it just feels like a matter of being the right level. The ability to move in combat is very shallow, only adds a few superficial "numbers" improvements like higher evasion rate, Backslashin', etc.. I played all through the first one and felt the same way, was hoping this game would add something in the way of depth.

I get the skills.
I get the arts.
I get the classes.
I get the soul voices.

It just feels so bland to me.

I'm at chapter 5, so I don't have the Skell's yet, and I've been hearing things of an "overdrive" system, so I still have quite a bit to dig into the game still. Does it get better at all, /v/? Are Skells just the same thing but in a mech?
>>
How do I take screenshots without the resolution being super shit?
>>
>>319293573
http://postimage.org/
Post to that website in the Wii U web browser. Go to URL on PC and save image.
>>
>>319288824
I love how the game just shows you the basics and the 50 page manual covers the rest in great detail.

The manual is so good i haven't had to use a wiki for this game. I wish more games did this.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.