[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FFVIIR is the original Versus XIII that was salvaged by Nomura
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: comparison.jpg (410 KB, 830x911) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
410 KB, 830x911
FFVIIR is the original Versus XIII that was salvaged by Nomura after Tabata stole his game
>>
>>319282943
>someone ruins your game
>ruin someone else's game

When will it end?
>>
>>319282943
ff15 (13VS) is probably a tech/engine demo which will never be released and will only lead to other ff games with that engine
>>
>>319282943
>not really realtime
>ATB
So now Versus was meant to be slow as fuck and not action at all? Pick one, Nomurafags.
>>
>stole
Nomura left that sinking ship when he realized how fucking awful it was.
>>
>>319283160
They ditched that engine and went with UE4, though.
>>
>>319283652
I dunno
I hope they use Crystal Tools, that engine looks gorgeous
Besides it was optimized for the multicore Cell so they just need to fine tune it for the 8-core ps4 and xbone
Besides by the time it comes out everyone will have at least an 8 core or 8 threaded cpu on pc
>>
>>319284135
>Besides it was optimized for the multicore Cell
So it'll run like shit.
>Besides by the time it comes out everyone will have at least an 8 core or 8 threaded cpu on pc
This doesn't mean a thing cell architecture is different
>>
File: 720p_001.jpg.jpg (209 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
720p_001.jpg.jpg
209 KB, 1280x720
>>319284286
As of now Crystal Tools runs on cell, power pc and x86
They just need to rework it on x64
It looks amazing
>>
>>319282943
>Tabata stole his game

The spent 3+ month together working on transferring powers.
Nomura was assigned to look after BOTH KH3 and FFVIIR.
Nomura laid out the plan for Tabata to follow.

Why must you lie on the internet? What benefit is there to you?
>>
>>319286164
There's literally no reason to bother working on Crystal Tools/Luminous Engine at this point and SE knows it. UE4 is fast becoming Japan's preferred engine for current gen, and frankly it's about time they got into middleware and stopped doing internal engines. That's what basically held back HD development in Japan.
>>
>>319288368
UE4 looks indeed good
But it's very colorful looking and this remake doesn't look colorful
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.