[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAZED, REELING, ABOUT TO BREAK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: dankestdungeon.png (115 KB, 540x550) Image search: [Google]
dankestdungeon.png
115 KB, 540x550
DAZED, REELING, ABOUT TO BREAK
>>
File: How quickly.gif (257 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
How quickly.gif
257 KB, 500x500
A MIGHTY BLOW
>>
>>319276959
A DIZZYING STRIKE TO BODY AND SOUL
>>
REMIND YOURSELF THAT OVERCONFIDENCE IS A SLOW AND INSIDIOUS KILLER
>>
WELL STRUCK

WE HAVE NAUGHT TO FEAR
>>
A trifling victory... But a victory none the less.
>>
AS LIFE EBBS, TERRIBLE VISTAS OF EMPTINESS REVEAL THEMSELVES.
>>
Games been going downhill ever since red hook decided to go down the 'LOL W R 2 HARDCORE 4U' lane
>>
A MATCH IS STRUCK, A BLAZING STAR IS BORN!
>>
>>319278645
The game was pretty fun but from the start it had terrible design choices.
>>
Well stressed, my friend.
>>
>>319278771
Right, but instead of trying to fix those choices they double downed on them.
>>
PRODIGIOUS SIZE ALONE DOES NOT DISSUADE THE SHARPENED BLADE
>>
A HAND'S BREADTH FROM BECOMING UNWOUND
>>
is this a meme thread?
>>
MORTALITY CLARIFIED IN A SINGLE STRIKE!
>>
Is there any game like darkest dungeon with less RNG? Already played XCOM.
>>
>>319278771
>>319278645

Games pretty easy

I'm playing a no item run(No buying items like food or torches) and I managed to down two bosses

Getting ready to start level 3 quests
>>
Is Darkest Dungeon's gameplay really that bad?

I got the impression that it's quite shallow and easily beaten via certain setups, and that the game has just been nerfing those setups, creating an ever increasing need to find and use broken setups to progress

Also that I guess there's a lot of RNG that just auto-fucks everything
>>
>>319279148
Depends on where you are going through
For example each place needs set ups but that doesn't make it exactly easy just like the concept of tank+dps+healer doesnt make every game where its viable easy

To answer your question, correct set ups mean your guys live, but due to your estate funding, negative quirks, stats,stress means that playing optimal is pretty hard as it just takes one guy deciding "that the spirits are telling me to poke the corpse" to fuck everyone
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.