[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks like they're really desperate for subs, they'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ESO1Million.jpg (60 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
ESO1Million.jpg
60 KB, 750x422
Looks like they're really desperate for subs, they're giving one million dollars to one lucky asshole.

http://www.pcgamer.com/win-1-million-in-the-elder-scrolls-online/
>>
>>319273329
Because fuck making a quality game, just give people money to play a shitty game instead.
>>
File: Sic59_FJ_and_Skull_07.jpg (86 KB, 680x640) Image search: [Google]
Sic59_FJ_and_Skull_07.jpg
86 KB, 680x640
I thought it's Fang-metal on thumbnail
>>
I got this game on sale and I'm having fun
>>
>game isn't making enough money
>lets pay people to pay us to play the game
>>
How bout they put that 1 million into the game to make it not shit so more people would play it? What's more likely: people buying a game because they hear it's changed and gotten better (see:FF 4.0) or people buying the game because of the astronomical chance they might win 1 million?
>>
>It's the culmination of ESO's #MillionReasonsToPlay campaign
So there's NO other reason to play. Wow guys you really fucked up.
>>
>>319273329
Are they charging for monthly subscription? I can't see that anywhere.
>>
>>319273847
1 million wouldn't be enough to make this game not shit.

they would have to start by shutting it off and basically redoing it on a new engine.

from then they would need to work on a better gameplay design and world design.

they would have to pull a XIV.
but Bethesda would have to actually acknowledge that the game is crap,live SE did.
>>
>>319274012
It's b2p, like The Secret World.
Except The Secret World is a good game.
>>
File: 1448394668048.jpg (51 KB, 480x350) Image search: [Google]
1448394668048.jpg
51 KB, 480x350
>80GB
>>
>>319274753
I'm a sucker for lottery so I might play. Is it total shit?
>>
>>319274753
What is b2p, boyo?
beep to pop?
>>
>>319274753
TSW has good parts, namely the atmosphere and those fucking investigation quests. The combat and animations, however, are fucking dogshit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.