[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fire Emblem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1448858803879.png (174 KB, 641x329) Image search: [Google]
1448858803879.png
174 KB, 641x329
This is the Fire Emblem you let happen /v/, along with the Down's Brigade of Radiant Dawn. What do you have to say for yourselves?

Fire Emblem thread?
>>
who cares, the gameplay is leagues above awakening.
>>
>>319269287
How could you not care?
>>
>complaining about Santa Camilla

looks like someone wants a lump of coal for Christmas
>>
>>319268838
I honestly don't get what you're mad about. A literal hentai artist designed the Tharja one, so why does this only bother you now? I know you're trolling, but in the odd chance you're not, then fuck you. Like seriously, WHY DO YOU CARE, it's just a TCG that unrelated to the real games and said TCG will never leave Japan.
>>
>>319272486
Because Awakening set a precedent and Fates is following it. :^)
>>
Fire Emblem was always a shitty excuse for a strategy game, and IS decided to cater to its only strength: waifus. It's a shame Wars had to die.
>>
>>319268838
Still no harem mod so fuck this game series
>>
>>319273321
>Advance Wars fags mad that their games are 6 feet under
>Decide to come for Fire Emblem
FE may be a shell of its former self but at least it's still around.
>>
>>319268838
Almost all fire emblem games have cards like this
Why post gamergate /v/ always so braindead retarded?
>>
>>319268838
>Camilla
>not being a slut in anything she does
Pick one, Anon.

Besides, I didn't have any influence over this at all. I don't have a 3DS and I wouldn't have picked up Awakening even if I did have one.
>>
>>319273478
Not that guy, but I've watched enough series whore themselves out, get re-appropriated by some higher ups, or have another series steal and wear their skin.

By comparison IS and Nintendo was merciful to let Advance Wars die off.
>>
>>319274585
>By comparison IS and Nintendo was merciful to let Advance Wars die off.
IIf they were only as merciful to FE.
>>
>>319268838
is this Fire Emblem Cipher or the mobile card game?
>>
>>319274707
>mobile card game
There's a mobile card game? I'm pretty sure this from Cipher. It's supposed to be at some upcoming event and is limited.
>>
>>319274680
In comparison to shit like ZHP having its gameplay stolen by a wholly less creative or original setting whose sequel killed both off? IN comparison to Valkyria getting the fucked-if-you-do/fucked-if-you-don't case with Azure Revolution?

Even if you think Awakening and beyond characters are garbage, at least that's their biggest transgression overall, and they're clearly trying to fix the more overpowered things about gameplay like how pairing up apparently made certain teams unstoppable in Awakening.

Casual mode is just an option, and is reasonably, fuck anyone who thinks Hard mode is the only way to play FE considered worse than picking easy mode.
>>
>>319274936
>fuck anyone who thinks Hard mode is the only way to play FE
But it is.
>>
>>319275019
You can do it all you want for your hardcore prestige, but as long as you're trying to say you're better or other people are shittier just because they're not willing to put up with more bullshit in a singleplayer game, I have every right to think you're the bigger faggot between the two of us.
>>
>>319275131
>as long as you're trying to say you're better or other people are shittier just because they're not willing to put up with more bullshit in a singleplayer game
Uh oh, it sounds like Hard mode was too hard for someone. No wonder you don't like and are defending Casualness. Truly sad.
>>
>>319275209
You know what?

Fuck it.

It's faggots like you who are the reason FE is the way it is. It's faggots like you who tell people they're doing it wrong unless they play exactly the way you do, and then sit there and wonder why it took ass and titties to revive FE.

And frankly, it makes me hope they cater to casuals even harder because of you. It's the sort of fate your faggotry deserves.
>>
>>319275373
Damn anon, the games aren't even that hard. Where are you stuck at? I'm sure someone will be willing to help you. Do you get this mad at your dick when it gets hard?
>>
File: 1439808784664.png (57 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
1439808784664.png
57 KB, 240x160
FE thread, monster hinter style!
I like FE6, what do you like?
>>
>>319276193
Pretty much all of the ones that I've played. 7,8,9,10 and Awakening, though I have some problems with it. I feel like I'm gonna like Fates in general, but I won't know until I play of course. Aesthetically I like it and I've heard that it fixes a lot of the gameplay problems from Awakening.
>>
>>319272486
>hentai artist designed tharja
Proof?
>>
>>319277448
Seeing as how that was an hour anon ago anon I don't think that he may reply but I believe that if you check one of her cards for Cipher and look up the artists that may tell you. And that just really applies to the cards.
>>
>>319277860
Thanks
>>
>>319277860
What are these cards anyway?
>>
I love Advance Wars so much, but I never found these interesting.

The fact that characters permanently died triggered my autism a bit and I thought I wouldn't have any fun playing because I would just be too defensive. Is it worth persisting with?
>>
>>319277996
A long while back FE used to have a TCG, they pretty much decided to revive it. There's a lot of different guest artists for it.
http://fecipher.jp/event/comicmarket89/
>>
>>319268838
My dick is hard
No complaints.
>>
I liked the Down's Brigade. Their problem was just a lack of character development and usability, something that most characters even outside the Brigade suffered from as a result of the game having so much cut content.

Edward's still my favorite swordmaster.
>>
>>319278145
Well now in recent games you can turn Permadeath off. So take that as you will, personally I think they're fun and great games and I never turn permadeath off. But there's a current schism going on in the fanbase for various reasons. Just letting you know.
>>
>>319278293
Hell some of backstories were in the interviewsl. And that's just sad.
>>
>>319275373
>Tfw oldfags whining while clinging to shitty games like Radiant Dawn that are amusingly enough, almost equally as easy
>>
File: 1437483951713.png (13 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1437483951713.png
13 KB, 622x626
>>319278393
>>
>>319278393
At least Radiant Dawn's final boss requires a modicum of teamwork.
>>
feels good man.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.