[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /v/ opinions about Funhaus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Funhaus_logo.png (271 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Funhaus_logo.png
271 KB, 1920x1080
What are /v/ opinions about Funhaus?
>>
Shit tier channel that for some reason gets shilled a lot on /v/
>>
Pretty entertaining, like the only game youtubers I like
>>
Lawrence, you really need to slow down with all these threads.

You're still my favorite.
>>
meh
>>
>>319264204
shit opinions, podcast is unwatchable because of all the shilling, some funny videos... it's still more The Know, The Patch instead of Achievement Hunter
the word I would use is it is not entertaining
>>
>>319264204
Who?
>>
Bruce the best, fuck the rest
>>
better than achievement hunter
>>
Bruce and James are a pretty good comedy duo, they remind me a lot of Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie
>>
>>319264204
Pretty decent, but their humor gets pretty stale if you watch more than a couple of videos in a row.
>>
COS DEMO DISK GONNA GIVE IT TO YA
>>
pretty awesome, and funny

i like their whole no filter style and how they bring exposure to more than just the new mainest stream games.. even if it's just by shitting on how awful it is
>>
File: 1427685774945.gif (3 MB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
1427685774945.gif
3 MB, 390x293
>funhouse podcast
it's still incredible to me how human beings are able to be like this
>>
>>319265289
is rooster teeth still coping funhaus?
>>
The podcast is gross but that seems to be RT's influence. The rest is bretty gud. Lawrence is kind of a shit though, he does nothing but shill and defend publishers and devs.
>>
>>319266225
What? You mean normal?
>>
>>319267741
what did rt do to the podcast?
>>
>>319264204
They're passive aggressive biased cunts.
>>
Once they bought Adam and the funky bunch AH started to copy hard because the ig guys are funny, make better videos with actual work and production and interact with fans instead of being giant ego machines.
>>
>>319264554
Lawrence is a fun vacuum, he is the worst guy by far. Adam is a close second. Get those two in a room and it's nothing but smugness and contempt for their own audience.

Needs more Spoole.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.