[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy, /v/? Never played one of these. Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: cust-jause-4.jpg (50 KB, 263x348) Image search: [Google]
cust-jause-4.jpg
50 KB, 263x348
Should I buy, /v/? Never played one of these. Discuss.
>>
>>319262539
don't buy it right now, there are numerous performance problems with the game, especially for AMD

wait multiple months down the line at the very least for fixes and hopefully a sale
>>
>>319262539
Reddit: The Game
>>
its shit
>>
File: 2015-12-03_00043.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-03_00043.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>319262539
I got off of G2A for $30. I think that's a fair price for what I've got out of it. It's very pretty too. I wouldn't recommend it at full price though.
>>
>>319262635
I've had none and I use a gtx 770
>>
I have it on PS4. Frame rate dips too much and loading screens take forever.
>>
File: 1449423596746.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1449423596746.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>319262539

The story is written by 7 year old and always has been but the open world sandbox is what makes it GOTY. So far I have played over 30 hours and did only 1 story mission. I just blow shit up and explore.

PS4 here so the more shit I blow up the bigger the changes me burning down my apartment gets. Just fix the godamn fps issues.
>>
>>319264021
I've played a few missions. They're mostly shit so far, probably because I've taken over the military bases they're set in. I am in full ocd mode taking over territories but I struggle getting some races with 5 gears.
>>
>>319262539
>Never played one of these
no, you'll just complain about the kind of game it is, and start shitposting about it because you were too retarded to just get to know a series before jumping right in to the latest entry.
>>
>>319262539
As someone who fucking loves JC3, no. You should only buy it if you know that you're going to enjoy it, and these games can really go either way give that they're the make your own fun type.

You also need a very good pc.
>>
File: 1449075240074.webm (2 MB, 940x560) Image search: [Google]
1449075240074.webm
2 MB, 940x560
>>319264358

I'm ignoring the story cause

>Spawn
>Upgrade your grappling hook objective that's 1 meter away where you spawned
>Loading screen
>Cutscene you cant skip
>You now how to use grappling hook to go to next objective that's 50 meters away
>Loading screen
>Cutscene

And then I did it all over again with wingsuit. Fuck that man. This is the very beginning of the game and I have watched so many gringe cutscenes and loading screens. I did the same with JC2 where I explored for 200 or so hours before touching the story.
>>
Somebody post Juuj
>>
Am I the only one that enjoyed Just Cause 1?

>them fucking SAMs
>>
>>319262539
No, wait until it costs $1.
These fucks killed all modding capabilities with Denuvo even though back in October they said they were ''looking forward to what the community would do with the mods.''
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.