[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did it sell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Xenoblade-Chronicles-X-Skell.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Xenoblade-Chronicles-X-Skell.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
How did it sell?
>>
>>319258132
It has only been out for three days. I don't think there's any reports yet
>>
My dad works for Reggie and said it sold 12 copies
>>
Does it matter? Sequel is already under development.
>>
>>319258132
>mechs
I don't know what it is but it just sold one more copy.
>>
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS
>>
>>319258483
Was that confirmed? Is it for Wiiu?
>>
I literally rufse to play it because of the music and its implementation in the game, it's just so fucking mind blowingly bad and ruins the immersion.

Thanks for babbifying the game Treehouse, you guys are really cool, great, trendy and culturally sensitive people who love to create nice, tailored Americanize yet inclusive, all-appealing and encompasing, morally and intellectually righteous gaming experiences that appeals to all ages and all adults, teenagers, farthers, mothers, cousins and females. Thank you for the beautiful implementation of the music and the brilliant corporate rock, I really dig that, its a nice, cool and hip song, yeah! It's so great man! Wow! Thanks Treehouse.
>>
>>319258924
No one knows anything about the game in question other than Monolith is working on a new game and it will be more story focused compared to X
>>
>>319258994
>muh tiddy slider
>muh teenage underboob
>>
>>319258483
Well if it does sub500k then it's not happening. Monolith doesn't have Iwata to blindly throw money at them anymore.
>>
>>319259162
I personally think the diving suit looks awful and won't use it even on Elma, but it shouldn't be censored.
>>
>>319258994
so the music is different in the japanese game? I thought it was pretty fucked that you can't change the voice tracks. It's all starting to make sense. Treehouse youngsters are the new cancer to Nintendo games.
>>
>>319258994
...uh...anon..the music is the same in the JP version
>>
File: 1384852033101.png (56 KB, 339x298) Image search: [Google]
1384852033101.png
56 KB, 339x298
>>319258994
>>
>>319259513
>so the music is different in the japanese game?
no, that guy just has no idea what he's talking about
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.