[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game good /v/ I just bought it today, I also have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ZeroOutOfFive.jpg (501 KB, 1200x770) Image search: [Google]
ZeroOutOfFive.jpg
501 KB, 1200x770
Is this game good /v/ I just bought it today, I also have the first one, just wondering if the series is actually worth it.
>>
It's interesting. To say the least.
>>
>>319257473
Drakengard/Nier in a nutshell: Shit gameplay, awesome story/characters/music.
>>
>>319257473

You've already bought 2 games in the series and are just now wondering if they are worth it?
>>
>>319257473
Might as well buy Nier. It's a masterpiece compared to Drakengard 1 and 3.
>>
>Buy a game
>Hurrr is it worth it? Should I play it?

Never understood the point of these threads other than to show /v/ can't think for themselves.
>>
Why would you ask /after/ you've bought it?

It's worse than the rest of the series. Just a bunch of random crap happening interspersed with sex jokes and crude dialogue(this is fine) until the last stretch where it actually has a semblance of reason to it.

Repetitive gameplay that not only forces you into constant deja-vu but also manages to get more annoying and frustrating as it goes along, and doesn't even reward you with a story worth playing through for.

Only people who like Drakengard 3 like it because they either /really/ like sex jokes or they don't really care about story and just want to gush over cute girls.Even 2 up to its first ending (which is really the whole game anyways) has more worth.

...But it has the best damn final boss in the series.
>>
>>319259587
>Why would you ask /after/ you've bought it?
And yet you're spoonfeeding.
>>
"i have already paid my real life dollars for this, and now i need permission from some text on the internet to enjoy it"

why
>>
>>319259694

I wanted to vent anyways. I still wanted to point out it was weird to do.
>>
>>319259043
>>319259485
>>319259587
>>319259694
Not OP but some of us have backlogs with literally over a hundred games and still plenty of money to burn on new ones
>>
>>319257473
i want to pollinate zero eye!
>>
>Bought it
>IS IT GUD THO

Fuck off.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.