[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After 7 years SFIV as a franchise is dead. Press F to pay respects.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
After 7 years SFIV as a franchise is dead.

Press F to pay respects. Love it or hate it its the savior of the franchise and did no small amount of favors to other games in the genre.
>>
>>319255713

F

wish Daigo won to send it off
>>
File: Metal-Gear-Solid-3-02.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Metal-Gear-Solid-3-02.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
RIP sprite based fighting games fucking damnit
>>
F

>>319255805

It appear to me that all the pro players and comentarors got upset because kaz won, i like kaz game but i wanted daigo to send the game of too
>>
Where was the crowd hype and shit? It all felt so sterile and corporate. Is this the power of esports?
>>
>>319256638
Yes. At least we'll always have evo which is always close to burning down the hotel.
>>
>>319255970
>what is blazblue
>>
>>319256985
A game running on an engine from 2008. The writing is on the wall.
Outside of doujinsoft I'm afraid it's over.
>>
>>319255713
F

It's probably my least favorite version of SF, but I still enjoyed it.
>>
>>319256638
There was no one there because it was an invite only tournament. Fighting game crowds are usually filled with the same people who are playing in the tournament that they're attending. I'm surprised there was a crowd at all.
>>
>implying major USF4 tournaments won't be taking place for at least 2 more years
>>
>>319258186
Depends on how quickly V gets boring to people, but I fucking want a rematch of this shit
>>
Far from dead This is one of the greatest game of all time you can cap this
>>
>>319256985
>>319257187
But UNIEL.
>>
>>319256638

You know the crowd was shit when half of them left before Ono came out. Not that he had anything great to show or say, but still.
>>
Damn I still remember buying it for the first time. Target had an insane sale on it. Only $40 6 months after release. Only bought it because I saw a friend of a friend play it and it just peaked my interest. Hadn't even played SF since II in the arcade.

That was my senior year of high school. I've been working full time for two years out of college. Where does the time go?

/blog
>>
Talking about this game being dead is dumb as shit, its the biggest fighting game ever its still growing, in my local scene there are still new people playing this game all the time, even more so than newer games like Xrd, if a game will die, then its gotta die because no new players and decresing number of players like marvel, but not sf4
>>
a shame Daigo didn't had what it take to adapt to Kazunoko's timing , yolo DP is not a real answer.

It wasn't that great of a final send off
>>
F
Thank god it existed and is almost over.
>>
Kazunoko never once went to Losers bracket. What a monster.
>>
Time to drop sf4 for the new hotness. You cant deny these thighs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opJpQHik7ho
>>
>>319259286

Shame he choked against PR Rog at Evo
>>
>>319260354
V is literally only gonna be good for SFM, I'm just gonna stick with 4 for now
>>
>>319259286
bracket tournaments are kinda random at this level

if strider would have beaten him first round he could have went 0-2 and no one would care because he's just kazunoko and he remains just kazunoko even after this cc win lmao
>>
Stream ain't dead
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.