[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not siding with the Institute just as bad as not siding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: FNV_Mr_House_Screen.png (267 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
FNV_Mr_House_Screen.png
267 KB, 800x500
>not siding with the Institute

just as bad as not siding with pic related or Yes Man in New Vegas
>>
I must have missed a tape or a terminal somewhere, I can't figure out why they felt it necessary to replace people. Is it related to there need for surface electricity? Why couldn't they have made up a bunch of fake vault suits and had them all claim they were coming out of a vault?
>>
>>319251592

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EnL4pRQsg9
>>
File: institute lies.png (2 MB, 1672x743) Image search: [Google]
institute lies.png
2 MB, 1672x743
>>
File: If Bethesda Did The Divide.png (77 KB, 1111x344) Image search: [Google]
If Bethesda Did The Divide.png
77 KB, 1111x344
>>
>>319252161
they literally want to replace humans with synths because they feel that is the only way the world can grow and evolve.
>>
>>319251592
>implying House wouldn't want the PC to wipe out the Institute
shig
>>
>>319251592
I swear, if you sided with the Institute, House or Legion. You obviously have gullible or retarded written on your forehead.

Legion wants to unite everyone under one banner forcibly while restricting everybody's access to useful advanced technology like medicine.

House just wants to go back to his pre-war days looking out for New Vegas, while having a robot army opressing the populace of New Vegas.

The Institute wants to evolve mankind at the cost of mankind, by replacing the populace with synths and finding some way to bring everyone down to their underground base. They're also dumb enough to use nuclear energy to keep their base and it's operations running.
Even though the whole message of Fallout is that conflict and nukes are generally bad.
They're also generally just dicking around with useless experiments like synthetic gorillas.
They are not going to change the Commonwealth. They're just going to experiment on the Commonwealth and keep producing oppressed synths.
>>
>>319256717
The people who support those factions don't think those downsides are actually downsides.
>>
>>319256717
>oppressed synths
Railroad scum not welcome
>>
File: 1352493002392.gif (304 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1352493002392.gif
304 KB, 500x363
The institute have no definitive of measurable plan. They aren't trying to mass produce robots to take force control and order,now that I could get behind. Legions of soulless emotionless bots crushing the wasteland beneath their shiny heels so it can be rebuilt, and this time not from scrap metal.

Instead they have a vague plan that's never really explored of either
A)replace the entire human population and animal population with slightly more resilient and malleable versions

Or

B)continue to do random science in the hope of propelling humanity towards some sort of scientific enlightenment where we transcend beyond, or something

I wanted to side with them so bad I geared a run entirely behind doing that, 50 hours. When I got to them, the actual institute is fucking amazing and beautiful , robots are great, science is great, but fuck is their motivation lacklustre. It's really hard to care about them.

On the flip side House is my number one choice for NV and I love it.
>>
File: 1447595617479.jpg (142 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447595617479.jpg
142 KB, 800x800
The fact that the institute can actually lose a war with the brotherhood despite having a unlimited work force and resources should tell you how retarded they actually are.

The fact that they managed to get their plans exposed by fucking mud eating farmers does not help their cause.

Your levels of incompetence must be super human for you to fuck up as badly as the institute did.

Even the fiends from new vegas would have done better.
>>
>>319256717
House is appealing because he is the stable core for a libertarian shell.
>>
I killed house just because that cocky nigga needed to get taken down a peg.

Maybe if you were less of an arrogant douche, I would have let you stayed in sleepy time land.
>>
>>319252461
>>
>>319256717
life in the strip is relatively peaceful just look at the tribes who seem to be happy
>>
>>319259545
Hubris maybe? The institute relied on small numbers and stealth/covert ops to get shit done. To be fair, without an incredibly lucky train of events the brotherhood would still be fumble fucking around the wasteland trying to find the institute while raiders with pipe guns shot down their vertibirds.
>>
>>319251592
>Yes man.
The neckbeard's choice.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.