[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard you have a good idea for a game. anon. Let us hear about it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 51
File: descarga (38).jpg (5 KB, 184x252) Image search: [Google]
descarga (38).jpg
5 KB, 184x252
I heard you have a good idea for a game. anon.

Let us hear about it.
>>
OPEN WORLD ZOMBIE SURVIVAL WITH CRAFTING
>>
okay so you play as this blind guy and the screen is black. you hear everything though. you have to go through a maze or some shit and you having a talking bird companion.
>>
Science fantasy RPG tie-in with graphic novel I'm working on.
>>
>>319250158
Okay. What about a game that instead you play it, it plays with you!
>>
Remake of one of the most popular games of all time but we'll split it into multiple parts and make the combat press A to win.
>>
Who told you that? Go fuck yourself. I'm a hack.
>>
"Bethesda style" open world first person rpg set in the world of Pillars of Eternity. If obsidian made it then it'd be good and normies would buy it because they like playing as beast races and they'd love the godlikes.
>>
>>319250357
You mean Dying Light?

Pass.
>>
a perfect 1 to 1 simulation of real life so you can live the life you never had
>>
A game where you are a dude that likes trains.

Your country's president has banned trains forever because he disagrees with you.

So you try to move out of his country. It's a stealth game where you try your hardest to get past security. Factors such as hunger, weather and sleep are there.

Combat is realistic. If you get shot by a train-hater, you will retain that wound for a long time. You have to bandage it quickly and then rest for a certain period of time. When another train-hater punches you in that wound, you will take extended damage.
>>
A game where you get to fight toads
>>
What if it was... but what if you could... a game where you can do wha-do anything?
>>
Sort of like LSD: Dream Emulator where it's just a set of weird as shit levels and areas that make no logical sense, and it's up to the player to figure out how to pass the level and 'wake up'. Over time in the later levels, it goes from just exploring the dream to things in the dream actively trying to hunt and hurt the player. Getting caught results in 'brain death' and the game is over. Near the end of the game, it shows how all the disparate dreams come together and you jump from one area to another is a massive level, being chased by eldritch horrors and desperately trying to wake up.

The twist is you were awake the whole time.
>>
You shoot things with guns until they die.
>>
It's a 2D open world survival RPG where you play as a succubus and the core mechanic is giving birth to new party members by seducing and mating with other people. It would be a fantasy setting with lots of different races to interact with, and your children would have different attacks and abilities depending on what race you mated with. In combat, the succubus can't attack; she plays the role of the healer in your party, and she relies on her children to battle for her. There'd also be perma-death for your children, so it's important to keep the ones you've been training alive, but you can always just mate and give birth to a new one if they die.

Does it sound fun at all? I could feasibly make this but I'm worried it'd look misogynistic or something, I'm terrible at judging for that kind of stuff
>>
Okay, so, you're in a creepy... place. Like a hospital or a mansion, I dunno. And monsters are all over the place, sneaking up on you and jumping out of shadows.

Only you play as someone who's deaf. No game music, no sound effects, no nothing.
>>
Nekro with a different play style.
>>
>>319252845
You might get the fetish audience but that's about it.
>>
>>319251107
sounds cool, but what relevance does the fact that your dude likes trains have on the gameplay? seems like it's pretty inconsequential
>>
File: sup consul.jpg (263 KB, 1654x854) Image search: [Google]
sup consul.jpg
263 KB, 1654x854
EVERY THREAD UNTIL IT'S MADE

also Broquest ;_;7
>>
RTS but you can play the units like an action game.
>>
>>319253741
Fuck that's beautiful.
>>
>>319253761
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:First-person_strategy_video_games
>>
>>319253741
>post numbers ending in xxx
>it was in 2010
god damn I'm getting old
>>
A slasher horror game

When you die, you take control of one of your friends and it keeps on happening until you are all dead.

Simple, tons of replay value and bound to get mainstream appeal
>>
File: thri-kreen art.jpg (185 KB, 750x1110) Image search: [Google]
thri-kreen art.jpg
185 KB, 750x1110
An Elder Scrolls-like with an in-depth organic character system where your stats gradually increase with use of your skills, kinda like Galsiah's Character Development mod for Morrowind.

There are only four races to choose from but they all have unique models, rigs, and animations. Humans with heavy magical transhumanist elements, horrifying vampiric creatures descended from carnivorous plants, mantis-beetle humanoid creatures who can eat pretty much anything, and lizard-toad people who can adapt to almost any environment.

There's lots of branching quests and factions to get involved with and tons of activities to do. If you want to be a hunter and stalk sandworms through the desert you can do that. If you want to join the merchants' guild and carve out your own little trading empire that's an option. You can craft your own weapons and armor, customize or create your own magic spells, and it's very mod-friendly.

No fucking voice acting beyond race-specific Simlish-type gibberish.
>>
Turn-based FPS
>>
>>319250158

chemistry simulator. will teach basic chemistry, allow you to create theoretical elements and compounds. might even stumble on something real
>>
>>319255204
Make it pixelshit, throw in about 200 characters including slashers, free updates that add stages and characters. You'll print money.
>>
File: 1414649326116.png (420 KB, 1000x894) Image search: [Google]
1414649326116.png
420 KB, 1000x894
>>319255275
>no bird people
Why are there never any bird people?
>>
I don't actually, but we'll just say I do, get crowdfunding to pay for it then release it in episodes. maybe by then i will have an idea
>>
A Risen/Gothic-inspired game but with a proper budget.
>>
File: bird bee.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bird bee.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>319255485
You can mod them in anon. You don't even have to get voice actors. Just provide tweeting noises and the game will cobble it together into Simlish for you.
>>
File: 1447720923715.png (620 KB, 599x902) Image search: [Google]
1447720923715.png
620 KB, 599x902
>>319255661
Now if only the game existed so I could mod it
>>
it's shadow of the colossus, except the colossi are lolis and you have to subdue them
>>
File: bird piano.jpg (324 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
bird piano.jpg
324 KB, 1600x1200
>>319255776
Someday, anon. Someday someone will get so fed up with Bethesda's bullshit that they'll make their own open-world action RPG with lots of character customization. With blackjack. And hookers.
>>
>>319255452
First things people would think would be

>Oh its just like that Jason game AVGN reviewed
>This would be better in 3D
>>
>>319250158
DEEP SEA EXPLORATION WITH HUGE ASS MONSTER FISH
No crafting tho cuz that's tedious
>>
File: 1399676793909.gif (648 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1399676793909.gif
648 KB, 380x380
>>319255932
Let's not forget the bird people.

I suddenly remembered starbound, but that's complete garabage.
>>
>>319255973
AVGN is still a thing? I still think it could work, but it's your idea. Don't do it unless you want to.
>>
File: CBcnqdC.gif (2 MB, 357x356) Image search: [Google]
CBcnqdC.gif
2 MB, 357x356
we bird posting?
>>
it's a dating sim where the main character is blind
>>
File: 13546546453324.png (195 KB, 469x314) Image search: [Google]
13546546453324.png
195 KB, 469x314
>>319250158
why don't you get FUCKED?
>>
You start out as a single nanomachine. The goal is to replicate yourself and take over the universe. Initially it starts out like Spore's cell stage, you try to find chunks of solid matter to turn into other nanomachines while trying to avoid electrical impulses and acidic cells. Eventually you grow to be of a size that can take on physical objects and turn them into nanomachines, like books, electrical appliances, cats, dogs and eventually people. This stage of the game plays kind of like a survival game or GTA, depending on how you evolve yourself. You can go around sucking up bullets and turning them into more nanomachines or try to replicate yourself into a more human appearance. Eventually you'll be able to start splitting up, the game then turns into an RTS, where you direct units in the town you're taking over to certain objectives to try and grow quicker. Soon this grows to a more global stage and it becomes a more grand strategy, where you lose granular control of units for more control over where you travel. Eventually the global stage of the game would be a map like Plague Inc where success means the planet is turned into gray goo. You can then alter your mass to slingshot off a nearby planet's gravity towards other planets, turning them into more nanomachines. At this space stage you can begin sending off probes to nearby promising targets for assimilation and start the mid-game over again or keep trying to grow bigger and bigger. Just staying wary of things like black holes and advanced alien civilisations that can just reprogram you.
I call it Peter Molyneux's Not Spore.
>>
File: 1399676953249.gif (2 MB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
1399676953249.gif
2 MB, 250x225
>>319256383
That would be fantastic, just imagine the indie cred.
>>
A dating sim where the main character is blind and deaf, and every route ends with getting raped.
>>
Danger Lab simulator.

Manage a research facility that experiments in aliens, demons, unstable physics phenomena, dinosaurs, zombies, mega viruses, killer androids, supernatural creatures, etc.

You get points for new discoveries.

You watch crises unfold and learn how to build it better next time. This involves watching escaped monsters murder your employees and deploying swat containment teams.

You win by outwitting your rival research labs.
>>
Cyborg necromancy
>>
>>319250158
3d version of cataclysm DDA
>>
File: Voodoo_Vince_US_front.jpg (190 KB, 755x1074) Image search: [Google]
Voodoo_Vince_US_front.jpg
190 KB, 755x1074
And just add a "2" on the end
>>
A dating sim where someone is trying to date you
>>
Sex slavery rpg. You get exp the more disconnected you are but there's a limit on how fast you can gain. You gain by getting fucked but putting up resistance. Be to rowdy and you'll be punished. The ending is accepting your a lump of fuck meat.
>>
>>319252845
demon, the roguelike. just have some hentai on a seperate monitor for whenever you capture a monster
>>
File: 1436905556157.gif (492 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1436905556157.gif
492 KB, 250x188
>>319250158
>control a flock of birds
>lead the flock from area to area, growing in size every year
>start picking up different species of birds
>create bird civilization and take over the world
>>
Open world game set in feudal japan. Poor farmers are oppressed by the ruling emperors. They become ninjas to kill the emperors and pull themselves from peasantry. Missions and side missions like GTA. Combat like Yakuza. Moral choice to become oppressor samurai or stick with ninja. Combat is different as a samurai. Multiple endings depending on success/failure of missions, big choice to betray ninjas.

Pay me and it'll be your next blockbuster franchise or don't and watch you screw it up.

Call me at 1-900-INTERNET
>>
Strategy game heavy on the plot.
You play as the rebels trying to take down the King who killed his brother to take the throne, because you happen to be very loyal to the dead king.
You have the option to try to fight the near impossible uphill battle against the entire kingdom. You can try to bring in outside help from a neighbouring kingdom (more bloodshed), you can ally unholy forces and revive the dead king as an Undead Lord (you mass suicide and become superzombies) or you can resort to terrorist tactics and banditism. You can also combine those.
>>
File: 1445359024498.jpg (55 KB, 503x518) Image search: [Google]
1445359024498.jpg
55 KB, 503x518
Its an FPS/RPG that takes place in outer space.
You begin as a worker for a mine shaft on an asteroid, who narrowly escapes a man who kills everyone in the facility and sets and explosive within it.

After this, you must wander the galaxy in a spaceship, exploring abandoned spaceships, fortresses, planets, and more. You can align yourself with a society with their own motives and goals they want out of this war.
>>
>>319253620
Looks like we have a train hater
>>
A stylish action game with life sim elements. We purely advertise the life sim elements and leave the action portions a complete secret so they catch the initial buyers by surprise. That way they generate interest for the game by telling people about the action levels.
>>
>>319250950
Don't forget to fill it with poorly written kickstarter backer fodder.
>>
File: glow-eyes.jpg (663 KB, 1702x1068) Image search: [Google]
glow-eyes.jpg
663 KB, 1702x1068
First person horror game.
Blinking mechanic similar to that SPC game where a meter builds and when it fills up you blink automatically, except whenever your eyes close they stay closed for 5 seconds.

The monster only exists while your eyes are closed. While your eyes are closed its just darkness like it would be in real life, except for a white spec in the distance.
The monster is giant, pale and humanoid, to contrast with the darkness of your closed eyelid, so you can see it even at a great 'distance'
It kind of draws from Nightmare on Elm Street, except instead of actively trying to fight a natural unavoidable function like sleeping, you're trying to avoid blinking.
It also draws themes from Majoras mask, in that you constantly see the threat draw closer, which adds a sense of dread and urgency.
You go through the game looking for things to keep your eyes moist to avoid blinking, while simultaneously franticly running to try to get to your destination as soon as possible.
So, lets say the ultimate destination is a chapel or whatever, to have a priest help you get rid of the monster or something. You leave your house, atop a hill overlooking your city.
In the distance a ways away you can see the chapel, its lit up. The city is relatively 'open world' in that you could take any path you want in the city in an attempt to get there as fast as possible. There are random encounters where cops stop you because you're acting nuts, which costs you time. If you go through an alleyway a thug might harrass you and cost you time. Headlights from upcoming cars build your blink metre faster etc
All while doing shit like busting through peoples homes to try to hurry and splashing water from a gutter in your eyes and stuff.
And every time you blink you see that thing running closer behind your eyes.
The ending is the priest holds you down and peels off your eyelids to save you, blinding you in the process.
>>
File: Wake Me Up.png (214 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
Wake Me Up.png
214 KB, 370x370
A game in which you are held hostage unless you manage to be heroic by getting the fuck off of /v/ and writing that paper that is due tomorrow and that you haven't even started.
Fuck my life.
>>
>>319255204
>he never played Friday the 13th on NES
>>
>>319250606
Lewd
>>
A 4X set in a fantasy world, where each race has its own unique research tree that combines technology, magic, and religion.

Most races start out fairly similar, but begin to vary wildly as they progress. Some races will be fairly linear, such as the creatively-limited golems. Others can vary wildly based on player choices, such as the elves who try to comfort their time-weary souls by turning to nature as the wood elves, progress as the high elves, or higher powers as the dark elves.

Unlike civilization, the player is not bound by ethics, the happiness of their populace, or general rules of warfare. If the enemy summons an impossibly strong unit, you can drop a floating city on them, instantly killing them. Rituals cast low level spells over a large area, doing anything from setting everything on fire to raising any units who died on that tile in the past. Geomancy could give you more arable land or drop enemy cities beneath the ocean.
>>
>>319253741
>implying anyone on /v/ or any indie dev could possibly afford any guest musicians past Smash Mouth
>>
It's isometric 2d RPG with handrawn graphics. The GUI is based on multiple documents interface like in the Morrowind.

Your journey started in your house, you was shitposting on /v/. Then somehow there's a lightning strucks your backyard. It reveals a gate to alternate world, it's medieval world, you must enter that world otherwise the game just end right there.

The story and lores reveals as you go exploring and interacting with the world. Your choices can lead to different story and endings, just like in the New Vegas. There's no in game tutorials.

The combat mechanics feel like RTS, you can either control your companions or let the computer control them for you, there also turn based attack similar like VATS, it's more powerful but it requires willing points or mana if you want to combat with that system.
>>
Dwarf fortress that utilizes multiple cores.
>>
File: MassEffect2Citadel.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1024) Image search: [Google]
MassEffect2Citadel.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1024
>Mass Effect: Citadel
>Set long after ME3 destruction ending because the other two endings are fucking ridiculous
>Without relays travel is slow but FTL is still possible
>You are a SPECTRE on the Citadel, which is now above earth
>You can play as Human, Salarian, Turian, Asari, Batarian, Quarian, or Geth
>Geth and Quarian peace is canon, both races given council seats to maintain peace between the two
>Batarians and Humans went to war after the shit Shepard pulled and a stalemate was reached, Batarians demand that if humans had council seat, Batarians should have one too
>Game takes place entirely on the Citadel and Earth which is now a cosmopolitan center of trade and government.
>Citadel is incredibly detailed and fully fleshed out sandbox with all sections free to roam in.
>You have a space-car which you can drive around in and customize or replace with different models

Now for the big part for me:
>There is no main quest.
>There are multiple factions, some of which are obvious, some of which require serious investigation to discover
>Each faction has its own branching questline
>You can do any or none of these questlines
>Patrol the city and stop small crime like in the Spiderman 2 game, or focus your efforts on the big players
>You can be a dirty cop or a warrior of justice or somewhere inbetween
>You are not the hero who saves the galaxy, you're just a cop

Also:
>72 fully voiced romance options including genderqueer options with 2 hour sex scenes
>Gender slider instead of binary option
>Questline allowing you to transition
>>
>>319251020
that was a good game
>>
A ring out shooter with increasing knockback based on percentage. Percentage increases each time you're hit. It is the shooter equivalent of Smash Bros.
>>
>>319257726
already made as a flash game.

>>319253142
just mute the game

>>319257954
prospector the roguelike, unfinished though and little work being done on it
>>
>>319259378
That was good until the last bit.
>>
>>319259378
>>72 fully voiced romance options including genderqueer options with 2 hour sex scenes
What is genderqueer? Also 2 hour sex scenes is both retarded and never gonna happen, let alone 72 fully voiced 2 hour sex scenes
>>Gender slider instead of binary option
I guess this means boys with breasts?
>>Questline allowing you to transition
All questlines allow you to transition, otherwise it's a single quest. The transition from quest to quest is why it's called a questline.

Also Mass Effect is shit.
>>
>>319250158
-it has a lot of memes
-its pixelated
-PC exclusive
-and the fanbase its autistic as fuck
>>
realism prison mmo
>>
>>319260139
YOU´RE HIRED.
>>
File: 1440978445587.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1440978445587.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>319259975
>All questlines allow you to transition, otherwise it's a single quest. The transition from quest to quest is why it's called a questline.
this is very low quality bait
>>
>>319260407
Why else would it be called a questline then? Serious question.
>>
A game told in the Second Person.

It's like the Stanley Parable, only you play as the narrator rather than Stanley. You tell him what to do and he (usually) does his best to do it. Sometimes you have to convince him.
>>
File: 1448245129917.png (175 KB, 325x281) Image search: [Google]
1448245129917.png
175 KB, 325x281
Just any Superman game. In general. Please.
Why is this so difficult? The two other most iconic superheros ever (Batman, Spiderman) get great games but Superman gets nothing
>>
A shooter with douk boot, peeing on command, sliding, and a gravity gun.
>>
File: 1441658227508.png (1 MB, 906x843) Image search: [Google]
1441658227508.png
1 MB, 906x843
You play as a robot programmed to fight and learn from the world's best fighters, incorporating their own attacks and creating new moves after beating or training with them.

Gameplay would be like God Hand, in that you create your own moveset and upgrades revolve around health, special meter and increasing the amount of moves you do.

Final boss would have you unleashing all your limiters like the final moments of Vanquish and God Hand.
>>
>>319256509
you'd save a fortune on art assets
>>
>>319260750
So like a better Sonic Battle without the Sonic part. I can dig it.
>>
>>319260696
>Why is this so difficult?
BECAUSE HE'S OVERPOWERED

THE ONLY THING THAT STOPS HIM GIVES PEOPLE CANCER
>>
hyper realistic oregon trail by bethesda
>>
File: 1445400899824.jpg (43 KB, 640x607) Image search: [Google]
1445400899824.jpg
43 KB, 640x607
>In the near post-apocalyptic future, radical feminists create a virus that kills all men in the world, except for you and five of the playable characters.
>Meet Chad Thundercock, Greasy Neckbeard, Dungeons and Dragons Wizard, Artistic Skinny Patrician, and Steve Martin as an Elvis Wannabe fight off waves of extremist women's rights activists of all kinds in order to find beautiful, conservative women to repopulate the earth with your virus-fighting genes.
>There are two endings, if you fail to save and impregnate 1500 women, the world is lost to womankind. If you do, however, save and impregnate 1500 women, men are born and reinstate the patriarchy.
>Enemies consist soley of corrupt females, of all sizes and ethnicities, each with special ways of attacking.
>Chad Thundercock is a clone of Duke Nukem and can more easily find women to save.
>Greasy Neckbeard is the hard-mode character, he's a school shooter who only got away because he attacked as the virus was outbreaking. Women unable to fight back.
>The Wizard is a misogynist that's turned 30, has all sorts of magical abilities. Has a unique ending where he kills all women and artificially creates men.
>The artistic patrician is a joke character that does nothing.
>Steve Martin is the CUHRAYZEE character with an array of martial arts and jump-kick moves, basically God-hand mode.
>Final boss is a man.
>>
>>319260696
How do you make a game entertaining when your character is literally invulnerable?
>>
>>319260643
hey you pikachu!
>>
Action RPG like kingdom hearts but with 5 different playable characters and character classes. Each character has a benefit from being one class than another. Something of the sorts would be cool.
>>
door-to-door toilet seat salesman in besieged leningrad, 1942. first person permadeath business sim
>>
>>319255204
There's a game sort of like this.
The Lakeview Cabin collection.
>>
Survival Horror game with old school tank controls only featuring one monster. The only way to kill the monster is to find out about what it loves most in this world and destroy it.
>>
>>319257183
never played this or even had an xbox growing up, are there any XBOX simulators like ePSXe and PCSX2
>>
>>319260928
>>319260957
If the game is set on Apokolips, Supes can fight parademons and without his yellow sun it won't mean he's completely unstoppable. Plus, it being Apokolips, there's nothing stopping you from beating the shit out of buildings
>>
>>319261205
No, the Xbox has some weird protection on game discs and no one cares enough to crack that to make games work in an emulator.
>>
File: for-having-killed-me.png (569 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
for-having-killed-me.png
569 KB, 800x450
>FPS
>zombies
>but wait, they're just not zombies, they're kawaii nippon anime zombies
>you shoot them with anti-zombification ray gun and they turn into girls that squeal and follow you around as you dezombify zombies
>also, because they're zombies, their clothes and torn and ripped by nature of them being zombies, so when they turn back into girls most of them are half naked
>also your anti-zombification ray gun works best by hitting bare skin, so the default setting first shoots a matter disintegrator dialed in to destroy clothing while leaving the body untouched, then by holding down a second trigger, you fire the actual anti-zombification ray
>>
>>319261208
I'm not a superhero nerd and I don't know what Apokolips is, so obviously no game can be set there. We need to pander to people who barely know anything about superman, not his fans.

Making a Superman game that isn't set in metropolis is a recipe for disaster.

Making a superman game is already a recipe for disaster because he's a thoroughly uninteresting character.
>>
File: ARCHIE.gif (2 MB, 250x185) Image search: [Google]
ARCHIE.gif
2 MB, 250x185
>>319261205
>Are there any Xbox emulators
>>
>>319261409
Gal*Gun
>>
File: GTAV Fake Movie.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
GTAV Fake Movie.png
1 MB, 960x720
>>319250517
Try playing "The Blind Swordsman" on Newgrounds. I've put two hours into that game and I still can't play it well.
>>
>>319261430
Of course he's uninteresting to someone who knows next to nothing about him.
>>
>>319251107
This sounds pretty based. I like your realism implementations. Sounds like they could be fun if done correctly.

Weather should be top-notch shit, too. Hate when games pussy out on weather. I want fucktons of variation on rain. Like at least 25 different types of rainy weather. Same with snow. Can't forget foggy as fuck days where you can only see like 10 ft around you. Maybe throw in a tornado on a rare occasion and shit can get crazy.
>>
>>319261582
Why not just make a Lex Luthor game? He's much more interesting than Superman.
>>
Harry Potter as a fully dedicated RPG where you are a standard student at hogwarts while shit goes down.

The map is just a massive detailed Hogwarts and the grounds/forbidden forest.

Though this is hardly original I'd still kill for it
>>
>>319261510
Yeah, but with zombies.
>>
File: NGB dopp.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
NGB dopp.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>319261205
The OG xbox has really limited documentation so no. There are people working on it, but by this rate we'll have PS3 and X360 emulation before we can even boot up the start screen of an Original Xbox game.
>Ninja Gaiden Black emulation NEVER
>>
>>319261507
xbox 360 emulation has reached 60fps for certain games
>>
Super mario galaxy with guns and fully destructible environments.

Kind of like worms 3d, but real time, with multiple planets with their own gravity.

The SMG planet gravity mechanic is so interesting and underutilized, its a damn shame.
>>
>>319261582
You have that backwards. I know nothing about him because he isn't interesting enough for me to want to learn more.
>>
>>319261693
I can't really see why, Lex exists to fight Superman. He's nothing without him.
>>
>>319261767
Yeah but it still has graphical glitches fucking everywhere other than on shit like Crazy Taxi.
>>
>>319261795
Because he's not an invulnerable alien with no character flaws
>>
OPEN WORLD ZOMBIE SURVIVAL WITH CRAFTING

EXCEPT YOU ARE THE ZOMBIES JOHN
>>
>>319261889
So go make a game "unlimited money simulator" where you sit in the penthouse of an office building all day. There's your Lex game.
>>
>>319261931
i'm actually shocked that this has never been done befor
>>
>>319250158
An open source SS13 remake in a game engine that isn't shit.
>>
>>319261889
hate to be a comic elitist faggot, but you can't just say that he has no character flaws if you don't even read the source material.
>>
>>319262049
I've seen the movies and read a few comics. Am I wrong? Superman is literally perfect from a character perspective. He's just about as Mary sue as comic book characters get.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (38 KB, 229x175) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38 KB, 229x175
A Megaman Battle Network inspired RPG

In a world where virtual reality is common place. Has a similar battle system to the Battle Network series with the 3x3 grid. Can create your own character and your "persona" that you use to log into the VR world. Said persona has lots of different customization options not only for looks but for different weapons and play styles
>>
>>319251904
I like it
>>
A boss rush game about dodging. You and the bosses are trying to hit each other and trying not to be hit. If you get hit, you die. If the boss gets hit, they die. There'd be a multiplayer game mode where you can play as the bosses or the main characters, with various modes like Tag, Freeze Tag, or Capture the Flag.

Some characters would be good at hitting, some would be good at running, some would be good at dodging at close-range. Respawn times would be near-instantaneous.
>>
>>319250158
JRPG with the first robotic enemies able to act first and inflict instant death unless the targeted character is wearing a ridiculously hard to get helmet.
>>
>>319261709
This would seriously be so great. All of Hogwarts would have to be mapped out. Every hall, room, secret passage, etc. There should never be a door you can't go through.

The grounds outside and the Quidditch arena should be there as well, of course (you can join the Quidditch team, provided your character has the skills/attributes for it).

Would also be awesome if the entire Great Lake could be mapped out, and you could actually use spells or that shit Harry used in book 4 to swim around in it and do shit with the merpeople down there.

The Forbidden Forest should be a fucking huge place to go and explore and find various types of enemies.

Hogsmeade should be there, too. As a place to buy and sell shit.

Man, there is so much they could do. Game would be god-tier if it was the way I envision it.
>>
>>319262808
It'd be better if it didn't take place during the movies however. That'd be fucking fanfic tier. Best way to make it work would be during Harry's parents' time there
>>
>>319262472
If everything dies in one hit, how are any of the enemies bosses?
>>
>>319250158
top down dungeon crawler hybrid between megaman battlenetwork and legend of grimrock
>>
File: qb.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
qb.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
Magical girl TRPG where you play as some talking animal and hire girls and send them on missions to fight demons/monsters. They level up and get stronger abilities and develop bonds of friendship with their comrades and such but if they die they're dead, which has severe negative effects on their friend's sanity.

It would essentially be magical girl XCOM.
>>
>>319258163
That's actually pretty cool. I'd play it
>>
I've been wanting a competitive multiplayer tank crewman simulator. That'd be sick
>>
>>319250158
Open world beat em up/H-Game hybrid with the customization of Saints Row 2

Every fetish imaginable is free DLC, so the player chooses what shit they want specifically
>>
>>319250158
>You play a government office worker in a terribly disorganized bureaucratic future

>Your day to day tasks involve making simple, binary decisions to solve problems that have no ethical solution (Diverting power from a hospital to an electric fence to keep people with flesh eating bacteria from infecting a megacity, reactivating killbots (bots that kill indiscriminately) in a sector controlled by rebels, etc.)

>For every "solution" you implement, you're informed of new problems that it creates which you can fix, ignore, or delegate someone else to fix (depending on your position)

>Regardless of your decisions, you are constantly scolded in person by your boss, who forwards you emails from furious higher ups with passive aggressive captions like "Could you please fix this??!!!", but you're never reprimanded and there aren't any real consequences. Promotions are solely based on how often you make your boss laugh in conversations.

>The real meat of the game is in cooler conversations and personal relationships within the office (where you live with your coworkers), and how subtle power struggles over stupid things like somebody eating somebody else's lunch from the fridge evolves into competition for promotions and creation of in groups and out groups

>Game length varies but always ends in an office shooter situation in which your boss dies, and, since he kept his email password a secret, prevents you from receiving orders from higher ups and other branches of the bureaucracy, so your office disbands and you all set off to forge new lives for yourself in the city
>>
>>319250158
>It's a game.
>You shoot combatant terrorists with your gun along with your counter-terrorist squad.
>>
>>319255485
>Why are there never any bird people?

Birds are lower than mammals. They are harder to empathize with. They are too different. They piss and shit at the same time through the same hole. A million birds could die and nobody would care.

Now you ask, "But there are lizard men in TES games." Well reptiles don't have wings and beaks.

Birds also fly which adds a third dimension to movement and greatly change the needs for level design. Balancing a game where only some players could fly is difficult.
>>
>>319259378
How the hell would you be able to play as a Geth if this is assuming the destruction ending took place? Weren't the Geth, and EDI destroyed along with the Reapers?
>>
File: 1259028343514.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1259028343514.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
16 player first person coop/competitive survival horror game. Takes place in a big randomly generated Luigi's Mansion style mansion full of monsters and traps, as well as treasure. 15 players enter the house with nothing but a flash light and need to aquire a weapon from somewhere in the house. There is not 15 weapons, so it's first come first serve. There is also none combat items to find, like a pair of walkie talkies that let two players partner up in the form of both gaining a green outline that can be seen from anywhere in the mansion by the other and it changes color to indicate health. The goal is to explore the house and collect as much treasure as possible without being killed. If you die you are out for that round.

The 16th player is known as the hacker and stays outside the mansion and has a map of the whole mansion as well as the ability to see monsters, players and how much money the players have collected (Think FTL. His goal is to open doors for the other players. Only one door can be open at a time, opening one will shut all others. Players can open the dors themselves, but it takes a certain amount of time and isn't viable if being chased by a monster. The hacker can see all active monsters however, he can't see monsters that are hiding, but if he taps a room he can scan it and find out how many monsters are hiding in it.
The game goes on until all players are dead or go outside and turn in their flashlight. At the end of the round, the money of all surviving players is pooled together and divided based on percentage of each players contribution. The hacker takes 20% of the pool, minus 1% for each surviving player, meaning if he stratigically sacrifices players who aren't helping much anyways, he can make more money. Money is used on cosmetics, expensive cars that the players park outside the mansion and drive away in when the game is over and, potentially endgame the player can even buy bigger houses, which they decorate and invite others to.
>>
>survivalist game
>you're trapped in a desert island
>you must time manage which skills you need to master first as well as manage your resources
>craft weapon, build shelter, start fire, trapping small animals, hunting larger animals, fishing, purifying water, etc
>every skill you learn as well and decisions that help you survive in the game will be 100% accurate and can be applied in real life
>choosing a "base" to build your shelter will drastically affect your game, settle near a beach and you'll be have access to fishing more easily, settle inside a cave and you don't have to waste resources building shelter, etc
>every new game, the terrain will be randomly generated
>weather, resource scarcity, dangerous animal spawn rate will also be randomly generated
>game last for a set period of time, the harder the difficulty, the longer you need to survive. you win the game if you either last until the last day, or you can get lucky and finish early if you get a random rescue event if you can successfully use a smoke signal to grab the attention of a passing ship/airplane
>collectors edition will come with a pocket survival book, compass, flint, first aid kit and a hunting knife, all will be 100% fully functional
>>
>>319262979
They wouldn't even necessarily have to explicitly state what time period it was. Just as long as it gives the feel and descriptions from the books.

I would still prefer Dumbledore to be the headmaster, though, as well as Snape and McGonagall still being professors.

Just imagine going into a potions class. You can follow the instructions, but if you fuck up, Snape will humiliate you. And you could actually get graded and shit, too. So you could roleplay as a good student, or a shitty one.
>>
File: 1-AW_01_Deez.jpg (61 KB, 548x336) Image search: [Google]
1-AW_01_Deez.jpg
61 KB, 548x336
tRANSENDENTAL yOGA sPACESHIP isn't somuch a game as it isa proprosal for a reworking of a previously failed game.

Now the failed game has plenty of fans that swear it did not fail.
That's nice for all 300 of the 12,000 purchasers of that game who still give a shit.
But.

Transendtal Yoga Spaceship is the game those people really need and the game that many other people will play and love and it will become their world.

Here's how it works:

Imagine Assassin's Creed Parkour with the control scheme being basic stretching.

The way you get your character to walk is by shaking your fists and swinging your hands above your head.

And the rest of the game is like MYST.
>>
>>319256783
SCP, the game?
>>
it's like hell sing but vampires
>>
>>319263813
>>survivalist game

Market is a bit saturated, no?
>>
>>319250158
All of my childhood ideas have gradually coalesced into a single idea for a genre I don't really like or play. I wouldn't forgive myself if I let anyone else try to make it. It sounds stupid on paper anyway, it would have to be the kind of thing people figure out on their own without any prodding. I think they would enjoy it more that way.
>>
File: 423.png (80 KB, 193x168) Image search: [Google]
423.png
80 KB, 193x168
>>319263853
>Bully: Hogwarts Edition
>>
File: perfect.jpg (97 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
97 KB, 590x590
>>319263936
>>
>>319255383
You have no idea how chemical compounds work, do you? It's not just "throw some shit together and it becomes something else".
>>
A fast pace cover shooter that takes place in psychedelic styled maps which a dynamic soundtrack.

I'd call it "Trip"
>>
>>319255485
They only look good stylized, that's why. They also clash heavily with almost every setting that isn't explicitly high fantasy with many races.
>>
>>319263813
>survivalist game
Stopped reading
>>
>>319263931
didn't they already make that?
>>
>>319250158
Lets split up a large game franchise into episodes so that no one wants it anymore. Then we can just cancel it and go back to making sequels to the one that only children like. I'm the devil.
>>
>>319263813
Like Stranded?
>>
>>319264086
Wait a minute
yes it is
>>
>>319264059
>>319264059
With motion controls
in VR
With first and third person perspective spells becuase magic.
>>
>>319263785
I forgot to mention, players can't talk inside the mansion. All they have to communicate is a context sensitive "talk" button that changes what the character says based on their situation.
If they are looking at another character they will jut say "Hi"
If they are looking at a container or door they will say that. If there is a monster nearby they can announce it, if they are running they will yell "help"
If they are being killed they can scream for help
If they are killed then they automatically let out a death scream.
The more intense the situation the further away it can be heard. "Hi" can only be heard a few feet away, while death screams are heard across the whole mansion.

Outside the mansion players are free to talk as much as they like.
They can also vote out hackers.
>>
File: dbe73Hammer-2-Coalescence-of-Ru.jpg (529 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dbe73Hammer-2-Coalescence-of-Ru.jpg
529 KB, 1920x1080
Take Guild Wars 1's story mix it with Guild Wars 1's campaign with a little mix of Guild Wars 1's PVP. Yeah, I'm still mad.
>>
K-On game made by Platinum
>>
File: goty.png (659 KB, 691x871) Image search: [Google]
goty.png
659 KB, 691x871
>>319250158
So am I funded?
>>
Doing your wife
>>
>>319264401
>players can't talk inside the mansion
How are you going to stop them from using third-party communication software like vent, skype, curse, eyc.?
>>
>>319264352

No you're a moron. There are many elements that you can put together that do nothing, because they don't react with one another. Take a fucking chemistry course. The rules that govern which elements react with one another and under what conditions they do it are well understood, no kid is gonna magically discover that a chemical reaction for a combination of elements exists with any more accuracy than random chance.
>>
>>319257183
>
I didn't let myself play any of the magic games that I desired, Not Otogi not VOodoo Vince, nope.
>>
>>319264746
That would only work when playing with friends. The idea is to play with strangers each round.
The point of giving each player a house is so they can invite their friends over and set up private matches in a cozy customization lobby where they can talk or do whatever they want. My talking mechanic is for public games.

Beyond that, I guess we just have to trust people to not be shitters and actually play the game right.
>>
>>319250158
>TURN
>BASED
>ACTION
>>
>>319265037
Valkyrie Profile?
>>
>>319265018
>I guess we just have to trust people to not be shitters and actually play the game right
Well, you're fucked.
>>
>>319265140
Well fuck them, it's now Wii U exclusive! I was thinking of the gamepad when I came up with the hacker idea anyways.
>0 copies sold
Fuck.
>>
>Fujoshi raising simulator
>your jobs is to turn her from a filthy generate into a productive member of society
>if you try to force her to do something drastic like getting a job without building up her trust stat, she will stab you in the eye with her septic dildo and you will die
>>
>>319263481
liberal crime squad is right up your alley

>>319263813
unreal world is EXACTLY what you are looking for. its so realistic that it makes me feel closer to my native american ancestors
>>
>>319264030
Nah, go ahead, take my idea and execute it horribly.

It's called Online MYST with Yoga and VR.
>>
>>319265594
That idea is shit dude
>>
File: 1418155812686.jpg (26 KB, 433x335) Image search: [Google]
1418155812686.jpg
26 KB, 433x335
A Warhammer 40k videogame with extensive voice acting where you create your own chapter.

You get to choose
>Your chapter's name
>Who your chapter is a successor to
>what culture your homeworld has
>What the symbol of your chapter is
>How much they value certain tactics
>Who their enemies and allies are
>any additional symbols/ideas that are important to them

The important bit is that these are all selected from lists. Each selection has an array of tagged phrases which get substituted into dialogue to flavor the story for your custom chapter. Accents and names are chosen based on your culture, references to symbols and culturally important concepts get peppered into context, your allies will speak more vehemently against races you've chosen as enemies, etc.
>>
>>319250158
you're on the run from the space gov't. you start off really powerful, but the further in the game you go, the more weapons and powers you lose, and the more creative you have to be to survivie

I call it "Metroid 5"
>>
>>319265645
Is That A Joke About D'ni (Dunny) and URU or D.I.R.T. or PYST?
Oh Wait, I Got It
I'm PYST at you for not chatting with me socially jocially.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
229 KB, 1920x1080
>open world game with no real objective and gives the players the freedom to do whatever they want
>it's actually one massive long term social experiment to study human behavior in it's rawest form
>>
File: 1447260789080.jpg (33 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1447260789080.jpg
33 KB, 399x388
Total war in a fantasy setting complete with anime themed elf waifus and in depth quest/storylines (obviously spans multiple generations)

Think Sengoku Rance but in a high fantasy setting and not porn

I'm so extremely embarrassed of wanting something like this but I would pay hundreds for it
>>
I've always wanted a co-op turn-based RPG that you could play with a friend locally, or play online.

>Create your character, and your friend could create theirs
>Both choose your own class, skills, attributes, make your own builds, and level them up any way you want
>Level cap is 99 (best level cap)
>Turn-based combat would be similar to the Paper Mario games, because I always found that to be the most fun turn-based action
>Conversations and dialogue would be a heavy part of the game. You and your friend could talk to NPCs, and work together to achieve what you want out of the conversation. Some NPC dialogue could be directed towards one player, and some to the other. There would be tons of skill checks to be had as well, similar to how New Vegas does it, only 5x better.
>Fun world to explore and tons of puzzles where you have to work together to solve them.
>Characters would be customizable as fuck
>Reputation system for you and your partner
>Motherfucking kickass soundtrack
>>
>>319266071
What the fuck does any of that mean? "Jocially" isn't even a word.
>>
the graphics look like what you imagine dragonball z would look like if it were high res and rendered in a good looking engine

you wake up in jail, you wander back and forth in your cell, how did you get here?

flashback to a few days ago, you're at the fare, some blonde girl bumps into you and drops her pendant. you give it back to her and suddenly she is dragging you around by the arm making you win fare games for her.

later you go visit your friend the scientist, the girl you met earlier volunteers to be your friend's guinea pig for a simple experiment. when your friend activates the machine, the girl disappears into thin air, the only thing left where she was standing is the pendant she was wearing.

you finally realize you're playing an HD remake of chrono trigger. your brain, unable to process this amount of pure joy, causes you to experience every color and sensation it can possibly produce before you have an aneurism and die.
>>
>>319250517
there's some iOS game like that, but I can't remember it
>>
>>319266363
Pretty much Divinity Original Sin
>>
>>319266395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GinJuHGnPkw
>>
File: 1251763978719.jpg (672 KB, 1246x742) Image search: [Google]
1251763978719.jpg
672 KB, 1246x742
I had an idea for an RPG a while ago where you were a troubled kid who lives with God since your parents died, but one day you find out that God is dying too and so you go on a journey with him to try to get his strength back. God starts out at max level at the start of the game and as you progress he gets weaker and weaker. Eventually your other characters surpass him and at the end of the game he is level 1 and can't afford to cast any of his magic anymore.
I never decided on an ending though. Either God dies and the protagonist realizes that they grew up and made a lot of friends during the journey and aren't alone even though God is gone, or maybe God gets his power back and it's this huge triumphant save the day moment or even a middle ground where God dies and the protagonist becomes God and the game jumps far into the future and he's old and finds an orphan kid whos parents just died and it's like oh wow, full circle, you know?

The point is that the kid learns to accept things and grows as a person, and gets over his issues or something.
>>
>>319266675
This has to be a joke.
>>
>>319252845
Check out Oreshika 2 on the vita. It is almost exactly this.
>>
>>319257837

I like it
>>
File: lalen.jpg (123 KB, 530x864) Image search: [Google]
lalen.jpg
123 KB, 530x864
>>319266906
What, 4chan hands out nothing but rejections and it's a video about perceiving rejection differently.

Transcendental Yoga Spaceship isn't a bad idea, but I am sure someone will fuck it up to pretend to prove me wrong.
>>
>>319255204
A bunch of earlier 80s/90s PC horror games were like this.
>>
Like Red Dead Redemption.

But in space.

And you're Lobo.
>>
>>319267235
Gears of War meets God Of War, Got it.
>>
>>319266831

All of those endings are predictable but the first is best for the bittersweet factor
>>
>>319267141
4chan isn't a person, it's a website. Plenty of good ideas get promoted on here, if you remember when Minecraft and Dwarf Fortress first came along you'd know this.

It's a bad idea, anon, and I'm sorry to have to tell you that because you seem like a nice person. The idea is as bad as the song you linked. It seems like you just have bad taste, and that's okay too. If yoga MYST means so much to you, just make it. If nothing else, even if everyone hates it, you'll have the satisfaction of completing a labor of love.
>>
>>319267235
Also a capeshit idea, a turn based tactics game like X-COM but you play as a SHIELD commander. You can recruit SHIELD agents to combat some mid tier villains or do some raids (Like fucking up a HYDRA base, rescuing a dumbshit American who got captured in Latveria, etc)
>>
Alright so get this

Your choices

Decides the villain
>>
>>319267431
I know. That's because I just made them up now. I never really got that far into thinking up the rest of the story beyond the basic premises. I'm more of a "journey > destination" kind of guy anyways. The point isn't how it ends but all the people the kid meets and world he experiences on the path of trying to preserve the past. By the end he realizes he can't preserve the past and learns to appreciate what he has.
>>
You play as a cute girl

Who wants to be a cute boy
>>
File: NO.png (15 KB, 247x254) Image search: [Google]
NO.png
15 KB, 247x254
It's called Don't Shit Your Pants: Online

It's an MMO where billions of players are tasked with either holding it in, or getting to a toilet. Built initially as an Indian educational tool.
>>
File: 1448461413042.gif (517 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1448461413042.gif
517 KB, 427x640
>>319267828
What about a game where you play as a cute boy
who likes being a cute boy
and likes other cute boys too
>>
>>319268010
How about you play as a boy who wants to be a cute girl that looks like a boy

I already have a name. His Story

My story ;_;
>>
All I really want is a game with combat based off of Postal 2 and Dark Messiah's systems, with loads of environmental carnage (phys elements, traps) possible in every level.

Maybe the story takes place across an American cross-country road trip... Which happens to travel through different time periods? I guess
>>
>>319265302
himouto on vita
>>
Hey Everybody Make Sure That When You Feel VUlnerable ANd Sharing Creatively To Imagine Some One Penetrating Your Seat ThAt Way You Can Know That Not Only WIll the Video Game Industry Not Make youre Games THEY Will EIther make them Poorly Or Make The Opposite Or Both So Lets Talk About Gay Sex Boy Games TO THink ABout Feeling Unsafe Because Supposedly SOme oNe Is lacking enough empathy and protected development and they are into boys games because they don't immediatly imagine their life falling apart frum underneath when they imagine butt penetration *Screaming Sound*
>>
File: how to make a deathtrap.webm (3 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
how to make a deathtrap.webm
3 MB, 720x405
>>319268157
severance: blade of darkness
>>
File: 1347905556361.jpg (84 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
1347905556361.jpg
84 KB, 650x450
>>319268142
Why would a cute boy want to be a girl? Girls are trash. What is he, a masochist?
>>
massive open world environment based on modern day, as accurate as possible

players are assigned a faction based on their internet browsing history and let loose to do as they please
>>
>>319250585
Saberscorp?
>>
File: 1292060288779.jpg (12 KB, 197x259) Image search: [Google]
1292060288779.jpg
12 KB, 197x259
So get this

we find a classic series from a lesser known developer

we buy that developer and thus get control of the series

we have them make a game with the title of that old classic series

we hype it up to the consumers and make all of them think it'll be great

and then we rush it out within a year of development and cash in
>>
>>319268449
He's not cute. He's just a boy
>>
>>319268529
Kid Chameleon?
>>
>>319268418
I think I saw someone posting webms of that before... Hope it isn't hard to find.
>>
File: please.png (618 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
please.png
618 KB, 1366x768
>>319268549
>Boy
>Not cute
What kind of game is this?

Also, if a boy theoretically wasn't cute as a boy, he won't be cute as a girl. That's just a known fact.
>>
>>319250158
The world's first RTS Fighting Platformer Point and Click Adventure game with puzzle elements from games like Tetris and World of Warcraft featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series & Knuckles and Narrated by famous celebrity: Bruce Campbell!
>>
>>319268807
With a dream in his heart, and a lot of money to buy makeup and clothes, anything is possible
>>
>>319268860
The only good part in any of that was tetris and platformer, and tetris is only kinda okay.
>>
>>319268860
We get it, you played Frog Fractions 2. It's not funny anymore.
>>
so it's an early access free to play massively multiplayer fps rpg action adventure sports game
>>
>>319268498
Never heard of it. Should I look into it?
>>
File: 1408754831100.gif (1004 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
1408754831100.gif
1004 KB, 450x360
This idea came to me the other day
>The good guy(s) make their way to the entrance of a huge mausoleum
>They're greeted by mysterious hooded woman and her child, who offer to guide you through
>Entrance shuts behind your team, the woman and kid vanish
>After making your way through the trap-infested mausoleum and fending off skellingtons, you encounter the woman on a throne of bones
>The woman reveals herself to be a succubus and the child is her shota servant
>She makes some /ss/-like comments to the kid throughout the fight against her and her minions, the kid's having a blast as he's sitting in the throne
>You slay the succubus and the shota goes apeshit and turns into an enormous eldritch abomination
>Now the real battle begins
>>
File: Dwarf.jpg (66 KB, 444x554) Image search: [Google]
Dwarf.jpg
66 KB, 444x554
You play as a Dwarf commander, and the goal is to either lead your Dwarven brothers to bloody glory or achieve peace through the fine art of smithing. If in battles, you can switch from leading from homebase to joining the battle personally in case of emergencies, with full Dynasty Warriors-esque gameplay.

There are over ten types of hammers, and 15 styles of axe. What, you want swords? Fuck you, use a hammer or an axe.

The overall antagonist of the game is a dickhead elf that deserves to have his shit kicked in for being an elf. There are over a hundred methods of killing him, all of them gruesome. Half of them involve your beard.

You can also chill out back in the Dwarf Village and drink copious amounts of mead and ale with your brethren, boosting their morale and overall productivity.

Also, you have 40-no, 50 sliders for your beard. This element is crucial. You don't want beards? Fuck off. You're worse than elves.
>>
File: 1448873661924.jpg (122 KB, 425x558) Image search: [Google]
1448873661924.jpg
122 KB, 425x558
Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that’s where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit.
>>
File: 1407437990279.jpg (94 KB, 947x810) Image search: [Google]
1407437990279.jpg
94 KB, 947x810
>>319270092
>There's one Dwarf in your village that actually uses a sword
>He's the training dummy
>>
>>319270475
YES. You are my idea man, now. You will be paid five pints of beer an hour. Get to work.
>>
>>319267527
I can't make Yoga MYST, the idea is so good that it's reserved for a later date by someone who purchased the right to be revered for the public position of releasing it. It's Yoga. With Myst. It's sitting on someone's shelf waiting for them to sell all the mediocre ideas first.
>>
>>319250158
Two fat Italian brothers who are plumbers fight turtles in the sewers of New York. They can't jump on the turtles and must disrupt them from underneath to make them vulnerable. It's co-operative, two players can help or hinder each other.
>>
>>319270698
Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
>>
>>319250158
It's like Mega Man, with trannys.
>>
>>319261567
Every time I die in this game it feels like complete bullshit because I can't tell how much I missed by.

It's making me so mad.
>>
File: 1413136538014.gif (886 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1413136538014.gif
886 KB, 250x188
>>319270665
>Dead center of your Dwarven crib, is a living tree named Yggdrasil
>It's a hot, naked lady tree that appraises high-rarity weapons/items and gives your units buffs and blessings before they're sent off to murder elves
>You can give her magic spring water you can earn after doing certain side quests, her wooden tiddies get slightly bigger and her blessings are upgraded with each gift of magic water
>>
Open world action gamw set in a fictional middle eastern country. Think Just Cause + GTA + Crackdown but with a terrorism theme. It's just fucking going around murdering towelheads and preventing bombs from detonating. At the end you can choose to join the jihadists.
>>
earth defence force, except the monsters are giant lolis
>>
>>319274627
Already done
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Yqp306R9Q
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.