[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people play this hacker infested piece of shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: asdsadfdgfdg.jpg (43 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
asdsadfdgfdg.jpg
43 KB, 620x349
Why do people play this hacker infested piece of shit?
>>
Are you still bitching, look up youtube video about peaking. That's why your scrub ass is getting handed to ya. It also applies to other games besides CS for recoil snap shot control.
>>
>hacker invested

I'm SMFC and have only met one obvious hacker in my ~1200 hours of playing, and I still consider myself a scrub. Truth is, there aren't as many hackers as you might think, but it's a convenient excuse for when you are getting shit on by players better than you.
>>
because its better than call of duty and cottonfield: hardline
>>
>hackers
ye nah you suck
>>
>>319242297
I'm global and there's always at least one person with radar/wh.
>>
>>319242589
>>319242297

I've been global since before Big Banwave and I can tell you that at high-level GE it's a regular occurrence to get 4+ hackers a match

Anyone that says otherwise is cheating themselves
>>
>>319242848
This.

A lot of people toggle on if they sense a loss looming. Then the other team toggles on because they sense a loss.

It's a never ending circle that ruins the games.
>>
>>319242297
I'm currently global but have played comp mm at almost every level at some point

walls are rampant as all fuck in this game, I can't go more than 2 matches without having at least one person with walls, triggerbots are a problem too but nowhere near as bad or common

the problem with this game is that valve doesn't do ip bans, they refuse to because they know every ban wave that goes out is immediately followed by 25k sales of the game as the hackers rebuy it on a new account

I've almost given up on valve servers, to be honest, I just play on faceit when I'm not being serious and the rest of the time pug on ESEA, yeah I know ESEA isn't free, but at least I have the guarantee of the game being legit, and 128 tic servers are a nice bonus
>>
>>319242848
retard and a liar
>>319243010
no most people do not toggle when they start losing
>>
>>319243249
are you using a 144hz monitor ?
>>
>>319241178
Because they too, are hacking

Who then get banned, make new steam accounts, and buy CSGO again, hack, get banned, rinse and repeat

Its pretty genius of Valve letting hackers run rampant for long enough that they get addicted, then banning them so they pay for a new copy.
>>
>>319243703
yes, but that has nothing to do with it
>>
>>319243249
There's tons of hackers on ESEA, it's just that they're the smart ones that aren't obvious.
>>
>>319243249
>>319242848
>>319242589
Just curious, what's your region? I'm in EUNE and don't meet wallers at all. I report and keep people in my banlists all the time, but I've only had like 1 or 2 ever banned.
>>
>>319244467
They're just kids who scream "how did he know I was there WTF WALLS"

Also usually the same people without a microphone, or have a hard time accepting defeat. That's the reason why League is full of terrible players, because they can't scream hacks when they're losing. They can blame their teammates.
>>
>>319244467
I play US East Coast. I'm Global Elite.

There's at least one hacker per game. There's also smarter and less obvious hackers who also give their teammates info.

You can't win against them.

Also public MM is bad there are some Global Elite players who are like Novas, they probably were boosted.
>>
i think if you are talking about hackers on ESEA in comparison to any other pugging platform you need to read more before you post
>>
>>319242589
Its literally impossible to wallhack now kill yourself.
>>
>>319245131
>ESEA subscribers are this delusional

kek, you think their anti-cheat is better than Valve's? They ban on sight as opposed to VAC, there's cheaters but the ones who survive cheat smart.
>>
>>319245186
>Its literally impossible to wallhack now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

holy shit are there some retarded people here.
>>
>>319245186
Nah, there's still wallhackers. See Overwatch.

Also my match history there's a few obvious ones who get VAC banned a few weeks later.
>>
proving my point:

>>319245285
>>
>>319243892
This.

VAC is now another source of income for valve

Check the vac ban numbers right before csgo goes on sale
>>
>>319245353
http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2015/05/11988/
>– Added trace-based visibility checks to prevent networking invisible enemy players.
Fucking kill yourself you clueless silver faggot.
>>
>>319246550
This shit was bypassed easily by hackers.
>>
>>319246550
as someone who actually uses wh in this shit game, im amazed that people actually believed this
>>
>>319246550
>VAC
this will and always will be a flaws anti-cheat protocol as it does NOT check personal loaded files and structures. in the EULA it states it cannot read files that give personal information from any steam user and if it ever did there would be an uproar because that is personal info they would need to check.

Unlike ESEA which requires you to download their tool for it to check your systems and detect anything before launching a game.

They could hire a whole department to figure out how to make VAC bulletproof but it's fundamentally flawed from the start
>>
>>319246665
>bypassed by hackers
>data is literally not sent to client from server
>being THIS retarded
>>319246990
Zero evidence provided. Cool claim faggot.
>>
>>319247123
It was bypassed, I'm not sure how, but it was.

I'm not arguing for arguing's sake either.
>>
ITT: People who are going to complain about the game's hackers population of ten and act like it's fairly common to see hacking
>>
File: my csgo life.jpg (554 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
my csgo life.jpg
554 KB, 1920x1080
im asking myself why i play it too.

20-30 frags per game, 1.50-2.00kdr Top fragging, still loose cuz teammate(s) cant get 10 kills or even hold a .50 kdr. I get verbally abused because i ask them to try and do better.

real fun
>>
>>319247442
Whatever troll fuck off
>>
>>319247769
>MGE
>blaming team

yeah, that's about right
>>
>>319248152
Not even trolling, there's still wallers in this game.

Just go watch a few Overwatch sessions and you'll see that I'm not trolling.
>>
>>319248272
>implying the fags who deny the existence of wallhacks to their death even have overwatch unlocked

man, I once used a wallhack, it opened my eyes seeing how fucking easy it is to hide the fact that you are hacking
only mouthbreathing retards trace the model through walls or make instant direction switches whenever their oponent does one
>>
>>319247769

>MGE
>My team is holding me back every time

Git gud.
>>
>>319247769

>openly bitches at his mates for not doing well
>not complimenting them when they do something good, which encourages them to do better passively.

You're the worst kind of person to play with.
>>
>>319241178
They're too casual mechanically to play Quake or Starcraft, and they're too casual strategically to play Dota 2. Really, the only alive "competitive" game that's lower on the food chain would be League of Legends.
>>
>>319247769
K/D isn't everything. Entry fraggers, for instance, usually don't have great numbers. It's a lot about impact frags too.

Nice try, Happy.
>>
>>319247769
if you can't carry yourself to ge even after welfare ranks then you're probably permanently terrible. then you realize mm is a joke that's infested with scrubs even at ge. then you pick up a pug service... and realize they are all scrubs these days too.

the only way you're actually going to improve is playing with a team. what the fuck do you think all the players did years ago? we didn't learn how to play the game by fucking random pugging like that. we learned to play by playing cal, cevo and esea with a team. even back then pugging through irc was a lot better since everyone was in vent and there was communication.

just stop pugging and join a team. the only practice you need outside of scrims is death match. stop pugging and stop mm.
>>
Haven't so-called professionals been caught cheating too?
>>
>>319243426
Cheating faggot detected
>>
>>319242589
thats because most hackers are in global.
the lower ranks have less hackers
>>
>>319247769

>Can't carry shit teams

Git gud
>>
>>319241178
>all my friends are now playing it as their main game and I cant bring myself to enjoy it

what do /v?
>>
>>319241178
For the same reason they play everything else you see on /v/. No standards.
You can't expect people with no standards to stop playing a game because it's bad, that's asking for standard for which they have none. Which is why gaming is shit and /v/ is garbage.

Anything else you need to know?
>>
>>319259035
git gud

that's the only reason you don't play
>>
>>319252483
Like two of them.
>>
If u can't beat hackers you aren't good.
So git gud
>>
>>319248168

While normally I'd agree with you, that guys team is clearly doing absolutely shitty.
>>
>>319261496
Depends on how they do it. I've stomped wall clippers, wallhackers, and aimbots and made them quit. I've never beaten an infinite ammo no recoil 360 degree wallhacking aimbot, ever.
>>
File: 100[1].gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
100[1].gif
83 KB, 395x281
>hacker

Why do they call them that now jesus fuck, it used to be cheater, what are they even hacking it's just downloading .exes or scripts
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.