[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's that idea for a game you had as a kid? You know the one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Bill Nye Ain't Fuckin Around.jpg (221 KB, 757x567) Image search: [Google]
Bill Nye Ain't Fuckin Around.jpg
221 KB, 757x567
What's that idea for a game you had as a kid?
You know the one.
>>
Me and my friend wanted to make a game based on call of duty Mike myers if you ever played it. We used to play that with other friends on mw2 all the time and wanted to make a fully fleshed out game on it with different characters and abilities.
>>
A friend and I thought up a game based off of this dumb exaggerated "Japanese" name we came up with.

So it would be called Dual Battle Arena: To The Top Stairway GO! or DBA:ttTSG

It would be like a party fighter that took place on scrolling stages, and as the characters climbed these huge stairways they could beat the shit out of each other, use items, push people into pits, etc. in an effort to reach the top before everyone else did
>>
>>319241081
Fusion Frenzy
>>
a game about an Ducksoldier that got captured in a planet full of pigs.
>>
>>319241252
what. I thought fusion frenzy was about those assholes in ball cages. Like in those arctic mario party stages
>>
>An F-Zero game where you could jump out of your vehicle to attack other people pilots mid-race.
>A co-op Metroid Game where you player 2 was a male donut steel with blue armor and a cape
>A Zelda game where Link is in Camelot and wields Excalibur
>Andother Zelda game where young Link goes to sleep at 8pm and needs to change his alarm clock to wake up late at night

The later one I actually tried to write a walkthrough of but gave up eventually.
>>
>>319240332
minecraft as an mmo
>>
If you asked kid me what the perfect game would be, I'd just say Threads of Fate 2.
>>
File: F-Zero.jpg (385 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
F-Zero.jpg
385 KB, 800x600
>>319242107
>>An F-Zero game where you could jump out of your vehicle to attack other people pilots mid-race.
Nigga that sounds rad as fuck.
>>
>>319240332
Super Mario Bros. 3 in 3d with the gameplay of 64. To be honest, I just wanted Mario 64 with more power ups.
>>
>>319240332
when I was like seven I ahd the great idea of a cowboy game where the cowboys were naked and they'd use their ridiculously long penises as lassos to catch girls
>>
rhythm based, real time strategy rpg
>>
It was essentially Mount and Blade Warband. I am a happy man. The world has given me much.
>>
File: Brunette Animu Girl.png (277 KB, 677x672) Image search: [Google]
Brunette Animu Girl.png
277 KB, 677x672
>>319242441
the cowboys were naked and they'd use their ridiculously long penises as lassos to catch girls
>cowboys were naked
>naked

Something you wanna tell us Anon?
>>
>>319240332
an indestructible truck that can smash through anything like buildings and what not.

that's it.
you just smash through shit.
as you progress you get bigger, running through mountains and then planets and then universes at which point you get so big you go into another dimension and start over.

the individual worlds (dimensions) are unique and endless and you can customize the truck with horns and paint and i dont know, if you want i guess. but that's really just it, you run over people/animals/landmarks, through buildings, over seas and into mountains.
>>
>>319242578
that feel
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.