[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there will never be an FF8 remake where you control Irvine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: failedassassin.jpg (8 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
failedassassin.jpg
8 KB, 268x188
>there will never be an FF8 remake where you control Irvine to assassinate Edea.
>>
>>319236349
Good
>>
File: Dog_shit[1].jpg (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Dog_shit[1].jpg
30 KB, 400x300
FF8 was LITERAL shit
>>
>>319236349
Pussy couldn't even pull the trigger
>>
>>319236451
That's a pretty impressive shit though.
>>
"I...I can't do it."
>>
>>319236470
Dude was too scared to even bring up that he'd known everyone at the orphanage, of course he was too pussy to kill Edea.
>>
>>319236470
because Edea is his mom at the orphanage
>>
>>319237047
Was he aware of that at the time though?
I can't remember. Been a long ass time since I've played.
>>
>>319237176
yes. GF amnesia caused the others to forget

>implying anything after the assassination even happened
>>
>>319237176
He didn't know. The GFs side effects are taking in.
>>
>>319237416
He did know, because he was the only one in the group who had only recently started using GFs. He also remembered his childhood spent with the others but didn't mention it.
>>
>>319237529
This
Irvine knew all along, he didn't say anything because of amazing >writing
>>
>>319237416

Irvine: "'Cause you two seemed to have forgotten! It just kinda sucked that I
was the only one who remembered... Spunky little Sefie and bossy little
Quisty."
>>
>>319236718
But he pulled it right?

Edea just used magic to protect herself.
>>
>>319237926
He did.
>>
>>319236349
Make a Laguna spinoff instead.
>>
>there will never be a FFVIII remake

Damn shame. It was really popular in Japan. Why do all the sperglords in the west hate it?
>>
>>319237698
It's entirely possible a person would not mention it.
Not everyone is the type that will go
>hey guys it's me your old buddy!
>>
>>319238417
squall wasn't cloud
>>
>>319238356
>FFVIII-2
>Laguna and friends

I'd play it.
>>
>>319238592
Whatever...
>>
>>319236349
There are so many things wrong with FF8 that if they were to do a remake it would have to be rebuilt from the ground up. It would end up so different it may as well call it FF16 instead.
I actually liked FF8, but a remake doesn't seem like a good idea. Maybe a sequel/prequel.
>>
>>319236590
Bah. I just made a perfect circle. Shit exactly on water evel, all arond the bowl.

Didn't take a pic
>>
>>319238726
>prequel
Starring Seifer banging Rinoa
>>
>teen supposedly trained since little for combat
>belongs to a merc/resistance group
>behaves like a kid, can't obey order, believes in the power of friendship or goes PEACE AND LOVE
I hate this jrpg shit
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.