[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ain't that weird?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Games like GTA where you can kill innocents for no reason at all is allowed and gets 16+/18+ rating but games with sexual stuff or sexual harassment etc isnt allowed and gets banned and parents etc rages about it I'm not encouraging games like this but killing is allowed and sex ain't? Maybe GTA have sex but just sounds even when you fuck a stripper she will have all her clothes on
>>
>>319234191

you need more punctuation
>>
>>319234397
Make me.
>>
>>319234191
Video games don't cause violence, but boy do they cause misogyny, rape, and the objectifying of women!
>>
>>319234191
What are you talking about? Games are throwing in more and more nudity as we speak. God of War, Assassin's Creed, Witcher, Mass Effect, etc.
>>
Are you saying GTAV doesn't have sexual content?
>>
>Dumb puritanical soccer moms want to bad all sex
>It's because they're old and no one wants to fuck them anymore

>Dumb fat feminists want to ban all sex
>It's because they're ugly and no one wants to fuck them ever

No surprise
>>
>>319234191
Go finish school first before posting.
>>
File: 1448232148698.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1448232148698.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>319235135
>he doesn't want to fuck hot moms
>>
Know what it is? It's not the sexual content itself, but who distributes it. Japanese games get censored for any sexual content but western games do it with no problem and SJW's complain about them. But overall, America hates sex and cleavage. Puritans and all that.
>>
File: Double_D.jpg (130 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Double_D.jpg
130 KB, 640x480
Friendly reminder that Europe, Australia, and Japan never censor or ban any form of entertainment.
These are the true lands of freedom.
Trust me I learned everything about "american culture" from the 4kids dub of Pokemon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.