[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /v/, should I turn this $7 background into some gems? Im getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: well v..png (153 KB, 345x687) Image search: [Google]
well v..png
153 KB, 345x687
So /v/, should I turn this $7 background into some gems? Im getting pretty low on those.
>>
>>318807780
no one cares
>>
Do it you fucking faggot
>>
>>318807780
Sure, or you can buy 1000 gems for a dollar.
>>
>>318808085
What about crafting this to sell it along with other gems?
>>
why not sell it and buy a video game
>>
>>318807780
>NYEH HEH HEH!!!
>spaghetti plate with skelly copy pasted around it
Undertalefags are embarrassing
>>
>>318807780
>Turn into gems
>1-click turn into gems

Obviously you sell it you stupid fuck.
>>
Cmon, what are you gonna do, not get gems? Do you know what you can do with gems? You can sell them for money man!! With 80 gems you can buy the portal 2 soundtrack.
>>
>>318807780
>biceps aren't also wearing sunglasses

It's shit, get rid of it.
And by get rid of it I mean sell it you moron.
>>
>>318808656
Sell the gems that I make off of it? Okay.
>>
I have a slot of 132, 724 and 240 gems and I can't fucking bag them.
>>
File: Capture.png (19 KB, 883x289) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
19 KB, 883x289
now for the real question, 1 click, or turn into gems?
>>
>>318809236
Ranch
>>
File: 3curly211.gif (18 KB, 211x177) Image search: [Google]
3curly211.gif
18 KB, 211x177
>>318808993
This joke you've got going is really stupid.
Anyone with half a brain would just wait for it to be marketable and get the most amount of money out of it.
If you think you're sticking it to Undertale kiddies by trashing a stupid background, you're not, you're just doing yourself a massive disservice by not getting as much as you can out of it.
You're like the idiots who break game discs to "prove a point" instead of just getting your money back like someone who isn't retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 500x516
>>318809236
You are one big fucking retard, OP.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.