[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got Samsung Galaxy A5, any good tittles for it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: Samsung Galaxy A5.jpg (187 KB, 1004x1079) Image search: [Google]
Samsung Galaxy A5.jpg
187 KB, 1004x1079
Just got Samsung Galaxy A5, any good tittles for it?
>>
>owning a phone that is not an Xperia
Why even bother? The Z5 is objectively the best phone on the market.
>>
Play GTA Chinatown Wars, it's fun as fuck.
>>
>>318804363
man i got my Z3 in copper last week i have been lovin it ever since
>>
fallout shelter
>>
I also love my Z3
this isn't shilling btw =)
>>
>>318804363
weird way to say M8/M9
>>
File: 1438362195792.jpg (106 KB, 691x591) Image search: [Google]
1438362195792.jpg
106 KB, 691x591
>>318805695
>>318804072
>>318804363
>>318804503
>>318805642
Shill thread? Shill thread.
>>
>>318804072
Hardtime
>>
Puzzle and Dragon and Love Live are the only two games I play on my phone, mostly just for waifus.
>>
>>318804072
>Galaxy A55
>>
Indeed, I believe there's a critically-acclaimed Silent Hill-esque Android game, although I forget the name at the moment.

Anyway, OP, avoid shillware like Gameloft and scoop up all those excellent indies.
>>
>>318804072
just slap ppsspp and other emulators to it and have the fucking fun. mobile gaming is cancer except few games.
>>
>>318805642
>>318805802

The batt endurance is insane on those right?
>>
File: Sony always wins baby.jpg (368 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Sony always wins baby.jpg
368 KB, 1024x1024
>>318804072
Sony make the best phones.
>>
>>318806063
Does the ppsspp eat the battery?
>>
I'm happy with my Iphone 4 I got for free
>>
>>318806426
fucking three days normal use without charging
>>
>>318806651
Sure, until that glass back inevitably cracks and bothers your fingers all day.

>>318804072
Only games worth playing on a phone are emulated turn based RPGs on emulators. I suggest Mother 3
>>
>>318805802
what color did you get? I had fard time picking coper or silver green, end up getting Copper because I had Xperia Ray in gold before
>>
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dZOMaOGqUwQ/maxresdefault.jpg DownWell
>>
Alright guess I'll share some good ones

>Super Hexagon
GOAT phone game. Is simple enough to play perfectly with a touchscreen, while still managing to be fun and challenging.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs2NHWhrIkk

>Raiden Legacy
A little collection of some older vertical shoot-em-ups. I'm not sure if it's the best vertical shoot-em-up on Android, but it's definitely the best I've tried.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96iWJhP2_2s

>Pixel Dungeon
Arguably best roguelike on Android. Really nice presentation, graphics, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_ZraaShRaU

>Scribblenauts Remix
Fun game where you type words into a notebook to create the object. Has a decent amount of levels, but I prefer to just mess around in the sandbox.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTl8hxLFqBk

>Emulators
I recommend MyBoy for a GBA emulator, its pretty good. Personally, I just have the GB/GBC equivalent, MyOldBoy, and play Pokemon Trading Card game and Pokemon Puzzle Challenge. They both work alright with touch controls.
>>
>>318804072
can phones teleport you to the command center where zordon and alpha 5 yet?
>>
>all this shilling for z5
>Half of hotel transylvania 2 was advertisement for the damn phones
>Half of the US carriers can't even support the international version plus no warranty
Are all the shills nips and euros? I'm want to buy the meme but Sony is making it impossible.
>>
>>318808195
We have it in Canada but you gotta be chained to Bell who have the most expensive plans in the country.
>>
>mobile
>games
You can only choose one.
>>
>>318804363
That's not a OnePlus One at all though
>>
File: HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg (38 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg
38 KB, 562x437
>android
>games

you dun goofed OP, mobile games suck ass, android games even more so
if you wanted some decent games you should have went iOS, even japs pick iOS instead of android because it's really that bad
>>
>>318808195
Buy a Samsung and Iphone.
>>
>>318808719
So the bastard child that is the A9?
>>
>>318809301
No, just buy a 6 edge or iphone 6s. They're both great phones.
>>
>>318804072
Should've gotten a Z3C, OP.
>>
Dragon Quest ports of 4, 5, and 6 are good.
>>
Hearthstone
>>
>>318809468
Already had the iPhone 5s when it came out for 3 months before I went into an lg g2. IOS is something I'll never get used to.
I would have a galaxy phone if weren't for the glass bodies.

If anything I'll probably settle between a v10 or note 4. Too bad the z5c really meets my happy medium of small vs performance.
>>
>mfw going back to use my iPleb 4S to take the pictures off after a month of using my mammoth LG G3

It feels like a childs toy its so small.
>>
I'm fucking pissed HTC went downhill after the m7. Literally their last good phone.
>>
>>318811231
z5c got glass on the back.
>>
Dead Space is surprisingly good for mobile.

Also best version of FFVI up in this bitch.
>>
>>318806651
>Buying phones with even slightly sharp corners
They always end up getting sharpened and they jab at your hand. I've had this happen with both of my EVOs
>>
Right now lm using the galaxy s6 and it's pretty awesome, l also had the s5 and the main difference it's the quality and the fact that the s5 it's water proof, l used to love that feature, shame you can't use the S6 while taking a shower.

Anyway download emulators and fallout shelter
>>
>>318811832
I've never been stabbed by my phone.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.