[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman V Superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: BvS Clowns.gif (2 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
BvS Clowns.gif
2 MB, 500x200
Think we'll get a poorly rushed Arkham Tie-in game where you fight Superman in time for the movie?

Will it be as bad as Knight or the upcoming movie itself?
>>
Movie tie-in games, aside from maybe phoneshit, are dead. The Avengers didn't get one, Man of Steel didn't get one, the Nolan movies didn't get one, why would this?

More importantly, Doomsday looks like literal shit.
>>
How can I trick my sister into watching that movie? She likes Marvel and hates the shit out of DC.
>>
>>318804383
Show her your dick
>>
File: Grey Hulk fix.jpg (227 KB, 655x700) Image search: [Google]
Grey Hulk fix.jpg
227 KB, 655x700
>>318804383
Show her that classic Grey Hulk is in it.
>>
File: comp.jpg (131 KB, 852x838) Image search: [Google]
comp.jpg
131 KB, 852x838
>>318804065
He'll grow into classic Doomsday as the fight goes on
CG is always trash at this point in development, it happens with literally every single big budget movie
/tv/ goes apeshit every single time and gets BTFO every single time
>>
File: Batman_Begins_Xbox_art.jpg (17 KB, 255x360) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Begins_Xbox_art.jpg
17 KB, 255x360
>>318804065
Hey!
>>
>>318804383
Dick her your show
>>
>>318804518
Uh, don't tell me they're shoehorning doomsday into BvS
>>
>>318804754
How's living under a rock?
https://youtu.be/fis-9Zqu2Ro
>>
Both civil war and dawn of justice are going to be huge clusterfucks.
It's like they're shoving everyone and everything into said movies.

Why?
>>
>>318803661
Arkham Knight already got a tie in, in form of DLC with the Batsuit and Batmobile from the movie.
>>
File: BvS Para Demons.jpg (68 KB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
BvS Para Demons.jpg
68 KB, 1280x536
>>318805434
That quote, verbatim, has been tossed at every hero movie with a single other character in it since Hulk, stop saying it, forever.
>>
>>318804932
HAHA DONT PICK A FIGHT WITH THIS GUY
*Lex winks at the camera*

TEE HEE MMMMMMMM
>>
Theres no way to make an actual big game with BvS
Id settle for a linear 2D beat-em-up. 3 players like Cadillacs and Dinossaurs, beating goons, paradaemons, robots, all kinds of DC shit.
>>
>>318804703
This was actually pretty good. Wish they had something like that fear mechanic in the Arkham games
>>
>>318806764
They kiiiiiiiiida do
As you go taking down people, the remaining ones start to get scared to the point where everything you do will freak them out. There are even some medals in AC where you have to scare a nigga before beating them up. You cant do it on TYGER guards though because theyre supposedly trained and shit and dont fear you.
>>
Batflex is the best thing of the trailer, bar none. He absolutely nails Bruce Wayne and actually looks physically imposing as Batman. Legit hyped for his solo movie.

>>318806572
I'd pay top dollar for this shit.

>>318804065
>The Avengers didn't get one
Got cancelled sadly. It was a First Person action game that looked interesting.
>>
>Who's that?
>Are you a newfag? That's 4chan
>4chan, what's your take on the meme vigilantes calling themselves Anonymous? Privacy is being trampled on, posters live in fear, they think they're above the mods
>Gawker Media criticizing those above moderation is a bit hypocritical don't you think? For every article published on time you have a social justice tarnished piece pushed out about how it's us, not them, that need to adapt
>Most of the Internet doesn't share your opinion, 4chan
>Well maybe it's the /v/ in me, we just have a bad history with freaks dressed like women
>Boards! It's 4chan meets Reddit, I love it, I love seeing people post together.
>moot...
>H, moot-ow wow! That's a fast ban evade, you should not try to moderate this person
>>
File: 1328368290823.jpg (38 KB, 231x340) Image search: [Google]
1328368290823.jpg
38 KB, 231x340
>>318807386
>>
As mediocre Knight was, it was still a game that the developers put actual effort behind it. A tie in game that's specifically made in a tight schedule to sell alongside the film will have a lot less effort because they not trying anything beyond then just promoting the movie.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.