[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're going to show ATLUS that you love this franchise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 01.jpg (17 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
17 KB, 480x270
You're going to show ATLUS that you love this franchise, right, /v/?
http://www.shacknews.com/article/92339/trauma-team-is-getting-back-together-for-a-wii-u-eshop-release
>>
I'm not gonna show ATLUS shit until they show me that they care enough about my money to give me Jap voices.
>>
oh shit, I loved trauma team

by which I mean I fucking loved first response, surgery was trauma center lite, and everything else was mediocre to bad. but first response was SO MUCH FUN
>>
>>318795517
>wii-u
>eshop
It's good as dead, they could at least put it on a non-dead system like the 3DS where it would have a chance to sell.
>>
Will it come complete with Atlus Tax despite being a port?
>>
>>318796393
>port
It's just the wii version.
>>
>>318796321
>I have no sales numbers to back up this statement

I love when /v/ tries to /biz/. no fucking clue how things work as usual.
>>
>>318795517

Pretty sure you can pick up the Trauma games for literal pennies.

Like, I'm sure I picked up Trauma Center New Blood up for 50p.
>>
>>318795517
That's a nice bra and some nice breasts
>>
>>318796124
>didn't like diagnostics or autopsy
DO YOU EVEN ACE ATTORNEY?
>>
>>318795517
They better release this over-fucking-seas in England. We never got the game.
>>
>>318796583

Yep, just rechecked Amazon.

You can get them second hand from 1p to £3.

http://www.amazon co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=trauma+center
>>
Nice titties
>>
>>318796534
>third party on wii-u
>ever selling good
time to wake up
>>
>>318795517
That's not how being a doctor works
>>
>>318796690
well my complete ace attorney minifig and manga set says I do, but when I want ace attorney I'll play ace attorney, not trauma center. also fuck spending ages trying to find a difference in diagnostics and then finally find something only for it to be a BONUS thing
>>
>>318796534
>he thinks third party sells on wiiu
>>
>>318796910
It is actually.

Source: I'm a physician, large women regularly raise their shirts too high for my comfort but not all of them are kind enough to be wearing brassieres.
>>
It will get censored
>>
>>318796831
>>318797089
It's time to wake up and realize that "selling good" isn't a fixed number that you personally get to pick that applies to all scenarios equally.
>>
>>318797167

Post proof you're a physician..
>>
File: It just works.png (151 KB, 565x493) Image search: [Google]
It just works.png
151 KB, 565x493
>>318797330

Now post proof you're really an ecchi deliverer.
>>
File: 284604-waifus.jpg (142 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
284604-waifus.jpg
142 KB, 620x349
I fucking loved this series its one of my best memories playing it with my friend on his Wii. I'm also usually a huge stickler for Japanese voices but I never felt like any of them were obnoxiously bad in it so I didn't really mind. I've actually tried playing Trauma Center second opinion in an emulator using my wacom tablet to do all the surgery it was pretty funny how accurate i could get with it but any time I had to turn bones into place it became nearly impossible
>>
>>318797464
>Asking people to derail threads

m8...come on now.
>>
>>318797572
You started it.
>>
>>318797528
I can't solder for shit so I use a dolphin+wiimote+twin candles for any game that needs rotation.
>>
>>318797616

...we're in a thread about a game where you play a Doctor.
>>
>>318796534
>name dropping /biz/ like it makes you smart and cool
wew lad
>>
>>318797616
He is an attention whore wearing a dead man's trip. Just ignore it and it will go away.
>>
>>318797974
>wearing a dead man's trip
That's disappointing, I was not aware of this.
>>
>>318797696
that's pretty funny must feel like youre setting up some pagan ritual everytime you're about to play with your wii
>>
>>318796831
>>318797089
Shovelknight on Wii U sold just under PC IIRC. It sold a lot better than PS4 and Xbone versions.
>>
>>318797974

>Not filtering tripfags

MEIGHT.
>>
>>318796736
Trauma Team was never released in Europe though, so there's that. Will buy on release if they bring it over here.
>>
Already bought the games when they released on DS and Wii, if Atlus didn't appreciate it then they can fuck off.
>>
>You're going to show ATLUS that you love this franchise, right, /v/?
Sure, when can I buy more Trauma Center?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.