[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU FACE JARAXXUS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION
>>
File: 348.png (158 KB, 286x395) Image search: [Google]
348.png
158 KB, 286x395
>>318786912
Oops.
>>
>>318787414
Is that real?
>>
>>318787775
yes; it's occasionally used but not always since it's complete deadweight against any class except warlock

decks using dreadsteed (a warlock 1/1 demon for 4 mana which respawns upon death) use it because they can sac their own dreadsteed for health/an extra steed with Baron Rivendale, which doubles upon-death effects, but most warlocks do not because again, useless against most classes

anyway you can sac pact the enemy hero if he's Jaraxxus'd himself, yes
>>
File: sacred trial.jpg (72 KB, 640x844) Image search: [Google]
sacred trial.jpg
72 KB, 640x844
>>318788553
incidentally, this and repentance also works on Jaraxxus
>>
>>318788820
does sacred trial kill the jar as it hits the board, or after it takes the hero?
>>
>>318788961
he is first placed on the board and then replaces the hero
>>
>>318789238
yeah but I mean does the warlock autolose because sacred trial kills him
>>
also, what makes it appealing to destroy your hero and replace them with lord jaraxxus is:

-he has 15 health, which might be more than your hero's at the time you play him
-he has a default 3/8 weapon equipped (that is, he can attack someone as a 3/[hitpoints] minion 8 times), meaning your lethal thresholds are lower and the enemy playing a small guy is much less of a threat to you
-his hero power (a thing you can do every turn for 2 mana) is summon a 6/6 (which is pretty fucking good stats), which is probably better for you than the default "pay 2 life and draw a card" warlock has at the point in the game you can play him
>>
>>318789679
no. the battlecry does not trigger because, as I read the card, the minion is instantly destroyed. I don't know whether that would trigger a deathrattle tho.
>>
>>318789906
even then it's still huge because it denies the warlock the heal
>>
the most OP card in the game is Benjamin Franklin
>>
>>318789959
yeah sure. it's not just jaraxxus but a creature on the field aside it's always a loss of mana in that round. or it could fuck up a whole combo.
>>
>>318790097
You're mistaken, Heartstone lvl gold pro here
Money is a mechanic, not a card.
>>
>>318790097
Damn he already has that "That's what you spend me on?" expression.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.